PDA

View Full Version : If You Could Be A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader

deebra
04-03-2013, 07:23 PM
If you could be transformed to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader for two days is there any CD on this forum that wouldn't jump at the chance? Imagine being beautiful, killer body, wearing all the girly clothes you want in public and how well they would look, fit and feel. Imagine the attention you would get from everybody, all positive and totally comfortable being "out". I don't hear anybody saying no (including Redskin fans).

LelaK
04-03-2013, 07:30 PM
I think I'd want to do it in a short petticoat or something like my avatar. And I'd like to do something unladylike, like maybe give the crowd or the players or both the finger, not the index finger, for not letting us play too.

Stephanie Miller
04-03-2013, 07:35 PM
It's hard enough for me to revert back to my male self after enjoying who I really am already. Why make it harder. I can only imagine having that kind of experience and then reverting back.

Wildaboutheels
04-03-2013, 08:20 PM
No.

Perhaps the real Q is WHY there are people at this Forum that think every single person at this Forum thinks alike? Sounds an awful lot like stereotyping to me. Something many folks here are always accusing Joe Doe public of.

Kathi Lake
04-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Nah. I hear anorexia is a pain in the butt.

:)

Kathi

Jodi
04-03-2013, 08:54 PM
No way. I live too near Pittsburgh to like anything about the Dallas Cowboys.

Jodi

ShannonDragon
04-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Dallas who?? Go Horse!

docrobbysherry
04-03-2013, 09:00 PM
And, live in Texas? I don't think so! Maybe a Lakers Girl? Just 40 miles up the road and lots of famous guys and girls inviting me to lots of huge parties with lots of famous guys and girls there!

Hmmm, not sure, let me think about it! I'm kind of a quiet, shy, country girl at heart.

Taylor186
04-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Would that mean I would have to attend a football game? Forget it, I couldn't care less about football.

kathtx
04-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Wrong on both counts. I'm a Skins and Steelers fan, and my third favorite team is whoever's playing the Cowboys. And the cheerleading business just doesn't hold any appeal for me. I always went for the girls on the softball and field hockey teams over the cheerleaders, and married a woman who's quite the girl jock. Just like my wife, I'd much rather be on the field playing than cheering on the guys.

So my football fantasy would be to be the first female running back in the NFL :)

RenneB
04-03-2013, 09:33 PM
Actually being stared at, picked on, whistled at constantly, is not my idea of how I want to go through life, even for a couple of days.

Back in my younger days, I had a chance to go out to lunch with one of the really hot GGs from my aerobics class. As soon as we walked in the door, litterally everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at her. You know, the up and down look and then the whispers to the person they were sitting next to. As we sat down, I asked her if she realized what just happened. She said "Yea, it happens all the time. I just get used to it". I could hear the saddness comeing through her voice...almost a loneliness. She didn't have to work out to look like this, she went to the work outs to get away from the guys staring at her. I'll admit, most of the class was full of GGs and only one or two guys...

In a way, exteme beauty can be a real curse. Much like being who I am (just the opposite IMHO), I just want to blend in and go about my business. I'm not here to attract attention and not here to make a show.

I can understand the desire to be that way, but one must be careful what one wishes for.....

Renne.....

Courtney . J
04-03-2013, 11:21 PM
growing up in texas i think of it everytime i see a cowgirl ,. pretty but can still kick your ass ! :D

faceless782
04-03-2013, 11:26 PM
I would kill to be in the body of any attractive woman for any amount of time!

Barbara Maria
04-04-2013, 12:49 AM
I'd get arrested.

Fran Moore
04-04-2013, 12:55 AM
I'd enjoy it until the first time they asked me to do the splits.............oweee

Emma Beth
04-04-2013, 04:45 AM
I couldn't do it. Mainly because I'm not a Cowboys fan living in the DFW area.
I could never support a team that I don't believe in no matter how much money they offered to pay me.
Now, if I could do that for a full season and join the cheer leading squad for Alabama. All I can say is: "ROLL TIDE, ROLL!!!!!!"

erickka
04-04-2013, 05:17 AM
*SIGH* One can only dream!

CarlaWestin
04-04-2013, 06:22 AM
I would love the body and the sexy little outfit. And being right there close to the field I could maybe figure out what game they're trying to play. It's definitely not football!

Go Skins!

Shari
04-04-2013, 06:51 AM
It would be a great thing to have happen except i don't want to do all that cheerleading exercise.
I want to be the pretty one that just stands there being ogled.

Kate Simmons
04-04-2013, 07:14 AM
I'm getting a little too old for the types of gymnastics they do, even though I still cut a pretty mean "rug" on the dance floor. I would possibly consider doing something like that to raise money for charity, however. Always fun to try new things sometimes. ;):)

Emi
04-04-2013, 07:40 AM
Since I am totally closeted, I would do it. Don't know anything about football though.

BTW Kate, I LOVE that sig line, not sure what it means for you but it has gotten me through more than a few sleepless nights.

Jennifer in CO
04-04-2013, 07:47 AM
I grew up in Dallas....My sister was a part of a high school drill squad in the early 70's that wore similar blouse/vest and go-go-boots to the DC cheerleaders but they used a really short flared miniskirt instead of hot-pants. So for Halloween when I was 15 Mom let me borrow her drill outfit and we found a pair of white satin hot-pants, she added stars to the vest, and I went with friends to a school party as a DC cheerleader. When I was 15 I weighed about 95lbs and was 5'6" - perfect height and weight for a DC cheerleader. With socks for boobs and a borrowed butt-length brunette wig I had a really good time that night! What was even better, was a month later I still got no crap for being totally clean shaved and arched eyebrows, only comments that I pulled off the cheerleader thing really cool!

Debra Russell
04-04-2013, 11:33 AM
I would kill to be in the body of any attractive woman for any amount of time!

My sentiments exactly!!.....................Debra

JamieG
04-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Sure, I'll take the transformation and then make headlines by being the first cowgirl to defect and go cheer for the 'Skins. However, honestly, neither of their outfits really do it for me, I think college cheerleaders have much cuter uniforms.

HTTR!

Beverley Sims
04-04-2013, 11:58 AM
I would probably get arrested too for doing something silly.

It is the "DEVIL" in me.

suchacutie
04-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Ok, I'd love having the body proportions, but I think that the lifestyle would not be to my liking!

Gwinnie
04-04-2013, 12:04 PM
If I had could have the body and wear that blouse with the huge billowing sleeves. Yeah I'd do it.

NurseSamGG
04-04-2013, 12:10 PM
I don't hear anybody saying no (including Redskin fans).

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader....Hell no Deebra.....but I would be a Packers Cheerleader if given the chance....
LOL!!

:hugs: Sam

Michelle K
04-04-2013, 01:24 PM
I would have to say NO to the cheer leaders.

Would be a definate YESSSS to be a member of the SWEDISH BIKINI TEAM though

Michelle K

stephNE
04-04-2013, 01:48 PM
I don't know about being a cheerleader, but to have a killer women's body for even a few hours: YES!

StaceyJane
04-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Here's a video I made a couple of years ago of me en femme at Cowboys Stadium. Be sure to check out the 5:32 part where I'm en femme in the cheerleader's locker room.

NgqZMyWQoiw

Chickhe
04-04-2013, 03:27 PM
When I think about it, at one time I would have, but now that I've come to terms with this CDing thing, it doesn't turn my crank. Perhaps if it was still me without a magical transformation it could be fun.

Nicole Erin
04-04-2013, 03:33 PM
If I had a body like that for two days, and if I could be all alone, I would spend the entire time in front of a mirror doing things to myself that are way too graphic to talk about here. For weeks after, my room would smell like the nasty things I did.

CdD Janessa
04-04-2013, 03:52 PM
Being a die harrd cowboys fan I wud love to have their body and be a cheerleader for two days

2B Natasha
04-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Nah. I hear anorexia is a pain in the butt.

:)

Kathi
Plus for you it truly would suck. I mean. You would have to PUT ON weight. Who wants that?

Loni
04-04-2013, 05:21 PM
only problem here is i would not give the body back it would be mine...all mine.

Tara D. Rose
04-04-2013, 06:18 PM
I would love it tremendously. Hypothetically speaking of course, a cheer leader, I care not for football. But if that was my choice for two days, I'd take it. My wife would be in the stands, and I would show her all of that power.

RADER
04-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Just the thought of being that young, and knowing what i know now.....
It would like hitting the big Lotto.
Rader

Karren H
04-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Personally they don't wear enough clothes for me! I'm into crossdressing not crosUNdressing.... I'd pass....

Chardonnay Merlot
04-04-2013, 08:58 PM
I'd rather be a slender, fast cute quarterback with a rocket arm 4.3 speed and great legs... Olivia Pope in cleats :)

Janie {3
04-04-2013, 09:01 PM
I would jump at any chance to be a real girl.

michellebesweet
04-04-2013, 09:04 PM
OH GIRL, In a heart beat. If it was just for a day, I would make the best of it. I would love to have a killer body and be able to move like those girls. I have often thought about being a Rockette as well. The life these girls lead is just so exciting. I know it is a lot of work on their part, lots of rehearsals, but I would do it all. It would all be worth it.

michellebesweet
04-04-2013, 09:42 PM
Here's a video I made a couple of years ago of me en femme at Cowboys Stadium. Be sure to check out the 5:32 part where I'm en femme in the cheerleader's locker room.

Stacy, I love it, wish I was there with you girl.

AmyGaleRT
04-04-2013, 10:22 PM
I think I'd rather be a member of the Colorado Mammoth Wild Bunch (http://www.coloradomammoth.com/wild-bunch/meet-the-girls). ;)

- Amy

Amanda M
04-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Not on your life! With my luck, I know which two days of the month I'd get!

kimdl93
04-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Never. I hate the Cowboys...always have!