PDA

View Full Version : Pierced Ears

Paula Rae
12-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Hey Ladies

I had a very pleasant dream about getting my ears pierced, it was a very vivid and pleasant dream, one of those you never want to end. So after checking in here and reading a few posts, I was inspired to go ahead and do it.

I dressed in a hurry, jumped in my car and went to the place in my dream (Sun Valley Mall) of course the two young ladies who sold me the posts and pierced my ears, knew I was a male, but they were very nice and professional. They treated me like a lady, gave me verbal and written instructions, smiled, and took my money. I picked out a pair of small pearls on 14 karat gold studs, all together the price was only $46. Now I'm a cool chick, just like you gals.

Ricki B

Billijo49504
12-12-2005, 11:50 PM
Fantastic, I wish I was brave enough to have mine done. But I work with a bunch of rednecks.

GypsyKaren
12-12-2005, 11:54 PM
Hiya Ricki

I know I was so happy after I got mine done, been wanting to do it for years. Earrings are fun, I know you'll have a good time with them.

GypsyKaren

uknowhoo
12-12-2005, 11:56 PM
OUTSTANDING !

Congratulations to a woman who follows her dreams. I sure hope to be able to follow in your footsteps one of these days. In the meantime, we'll look forward to some posts of your first big, huge, dangling, glittering baubles (earrings, that is :eek:). I'm so proud of you! Biiiiiiiiig hugs, Tammi

Darlena
12-13-2005, 12:29 AM
Lovey, are you kidding? Unless you are living beneath the ice in Antarctica, you are going to see or meet every facet of humankind sporting some metallic doobob in or about the lobe region. Even cowboy wannabees. Even my Grandma has them, and she's dead for Crysakes! But on a more somber tome.., have a few Brandy's, kick back and apply an ice cube to the appropriate ear lobe for a time(to numb that little protruberance) and ever so adeptly skewer that fleshy appendage with a sanitary ice pick.(you might try a safety pin instead if you wish) Twist the pin every so often for a day or two so that the scarring will produce a nice tunnel to insert your post or earring into. Chandalier earrings go over quite well by the way. Now you will be the envy of all those pierced rednecks back home. Only too glad to be a help Buttercup. Now go out there and slay those heathens! Bubbly kisses, Darlena

Abby Lauren
12-13-2005, 01:20 AM
Hey girl
You have more courage than I. I work with some very religiously conservative ( but very nice )folks who wouldn't take kindly to this at all. My wife would also flip out.

Marla GG
12-13-2005, 01:29 AM
Ricki, you continue to amaze me! That is wonderful. Not only will you be able to wear more fashionable earrings en femme, but you'll look darn sexy en homme, too. ;)

Jillian310
12-13-2005, 10:27 PM
I am almost 69. I had my ears pierced @ a year ago! I kidded about it with my wife for a few weeks, then went to the mall pagoda and had it done. Two gold stars and the piercing, @ $13.00! I took a little ribbing because I had both done, it seems one is more acceptable here in Pittsburgh. But that quickly passed. A few months later my wife had a pair custom made for me, a gold star with a nice diamond inset, for a birthday present. I wear them all the time. At my age it took a little guts, but i love having them now, and won't take them out. I am growing my hair long, and love the way the hair brushes against my bejeweled ears! :angel:

Paula Rae
12-14-2005, 12:23 AM
Hey Ladies,
Thanks to your encouragement and support, I'm going to be pretty like all of you.
Sharing this with you is just as much fun as the piercing.

Billi Jo, yes, I feel fantastic and you will too if you ever pierce your ears,

Pretty GypsyKaren, I will have a good time with them, thank you.

ooh Tammi, I can't wait for the huge, dangling, glittering baubles. Love the pink sweater

Darlena, pokey hole in da ear indeed, nice way to say "pierced" thanks for the advice.

Abby Lauren, I'm LDS and so far no one knows BUT?? we'll see. Thanks for your support.

Marla, you always say and mean the kindest words, you amaze me too. Thank you.

Jillian, lucky you, to have such a fine wife, gold stars with a nice diamond insets wow.

145 Viewers, thanks for taking a look.

Ricki B

Marlena Dahlstrom
12-14-2005, 12:53 AM
Wow, you're really spreading your wings quickly!

You'll have to show us some pictures once you get to do a little shopping for earrings.

Lacamas
12-14-2005, 01:58 AM
Yes they are nice to have. I have had mine pierced for awhile now.

I love the feel of dangling earrings.

And they do improve the look and feel.