PDA

View Full Version : GG friend not your wife or partner?

dancer1
04-04-2013, 09:26 PM
She is intressted in your CD when she notice the femmen side and you, and you share, and now she offers to share her purging of cloths with you and you exspose your fears and start changing in front of her. She married and so am i, i know and think to myself all the reasons why it was wrong . WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE I can not unring the bell. Nadeen

DebbieL
04-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Even when I was still living in "Stealth Mode", women often assumed that I was gay, because I wore feminine clothing, jumpsuits with trim on the legs, and tailored shirts with balloon sleeves (size 16 neck shirt tailored to fit a 145 lbs 6 foot frame). Women started changing in front of me. Several women loved to go shopping with me, including my mother and my sister, and they liked it when I helped them pick out fashions that would show them off well, because they almost always got lots of compliments from both men and women.

If your wife has rejected your feminine side, she is assuming the risk that other women might accept you and even seek you out. They may not want to have sex with you, or be in a long term relationship, but they may appreciate your feminine side much more than your wife does.

Some women seek out feminine men and test them to see if they are submissive. You passed your first test when she asked you to change in front of her.

You might want to tell your wife about this woman, and your friendship. You might even want to introduce them to each other. If your new friend is a dominant, she might be able to help your wife accept your situation and show her how she can get as much benefit from it as you do.

You will eventually begin to see who you really are, independent of your wife or with her support. Are you the man you have pretended to be for umpteen years or more, or is there a beautiful girl inside who is desperate to come out and play? If you really are the beautiful girl, and your wife rejects you, does she really love YOU? Or did she fall in love with the illusions you created?

Alternatively, the dressing really is just an "expensive hobby", that you enjoy a bit more than watching major league sports or hunting and fishing, or even drinking with the guys.

Both you and your wife should look at the benefits to each of you that have come along with your dressing. Are you a "typical man"? Who works all day, goes drinking with the guys half the night, then come home slightly drunk and either violent or horny or both? Do you insist that her place is in the kitchen, preferably barefoot and pregnant? To you put her down for not being as pretty as she used to be? To you tell her she's fat because she's gained 5-10 lbs?

If you do, and your wife really wants to keep you after all that, then you probably owe it to her to keep acting like the jerk - I mean "man" she has fallen in love with. She deserves you.

On the other hand, if you help with housework, laundry, cooking, and child care, and you let her pick the movie or run the remote, and you love watching romance movies as much as she does, then she needs to understand that the dress is part of the package.

Stephanie Miller
04-04-2013, 10:22 PM
You can't un-ring. But you CAN stop ringing it
Don't walk.............run. And don't look back.
You already made a commitment. Honor it.
But then you know that's what you need to do, or you wouldn't have questioned it.

dancer1
04-04-2013, 10:35 PM
Debbiel so much you stated are home to me , and Stephanie point also is there i asked because this is a place of like beings that understand and i respect my sisters .

Joanne f
04-05-2013, 03:05 AM
Everyone likes to find others that will accept them for what they are or do but is it worth it when you are walking a very dangerous and deceitful path where it concerns your wife , I would say get off that path while you have a choice.

Beverley Sims
04-05-2013, 11:34 AM
It is alright to have a clandestine friend to share things with but it is a fine line you may tread being unfaithful to your wife.
If you can, let your wife know so as you are not hiding anything.
I told my wife years ago about girls wanting to hit on me and she was very understanding.....
You go with them and I go without you.
This meant that I came home to roost each night.
There is nothing wrong with friendly social intercourse with women...
It is when it changes direction.