PDA

View Full Version : Covering Leg Hair..

Trishpdxcd2
04-05-2013, 05:26 PM
So my problem is that for various reason...oh yeah, I am very in the closet...I can't shave my legs. You don't even know how badly I want to. I find black fishnets to be reasonably effective at hiding leg hair. But I am thinking about going to Diva Las Vegas and want to be able to wear nude stockings etc. Any suggestions on the best way to deal with it....pantyhose suggestions..etc. I was thinking about finding some opaque nude stockings or panty hose if they are out there.

DeeArel
04-05-2013, 05:31 PM
Wear long skirts with or without the hose. Chico's had some great ones last year that were as slinky on the inside as the out. So far this year, I have found one and am waiting for the others to trickle in.

Lorileah
04-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Danskin Hose or three layers of nude pantyhose

I Am Paula
04-05-2013, 05:43 PM
Figure skating shops sell really nice tights in all kinds of sizes.

SandraInHose
04-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Walmart used to sell some tights and thigh-highs that were very similar to ice skater's tights. Nude/tan, thick enough to hide most leg hair. I'd suggest a pair of these and finish it off with a pair of sheer/silky/shiny nude hose over top of them.

Julie Denier
04-05-2013, 07:41 PM
I wear Berkshire matte opaque tights in creme crepe under regular sheer hose - very effective at hiding leg hair under normal viewing and in pics for a nice nude look.

Eryn
04-05-2013, 07:43 PM
Opaque and patterned/print tights are your friend and very stylish these days.

Shaved legs aren't all that unusual, BTW. Many non-CDing men shave their legs for various reasons. Don't reject the concept until you look at the reality carefully.

Being Paige
04-05-2013, 07:52 PM
I'd go with the skaters tights, they work great at hiding leg hair.

Anne2345
04-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Trish, you say you very much want to shave your legs, but that you can't do it because you are in the closet. And you subsequently asked for opinions as to how to deal with your dilemma. My advice to you is that if you want it bad enough, just do it.

I was like you once upon a time. I thought that if I displayed my denuded legs in public that the seas would rise and swallow up all the lands and that the moon would slam into the Earth. I thought life as I knew it would immediately cease, and that I might slip into some crazy worm hole and blink out of existence. But guess what? When I finally gave in to the temptation, it was no big deal.

My experience has been that no one notices, or no one cares. They are just shaved legs, after all.

For all we know, we have one crack at life. If you really, really want this, why blow your chance at doing it? It all comes down to fear. Fear is our worst enemy. And we typically blow our fear up way, way out of proportion to what the actual reality is. The reality is that it is no big deal. That you MAKE it a big deal is your fear whispering BS into your ear.

I mean, what's the worst thing that can happen if you shave your legs??! That you will be stoned to death in the village square??

Give it some thought. It ain't the scary beast you believe it to be . . . .

tall2826
04-06-2013, 01:32 AM
Like you I am in the closet, but I shave my upper legs, I will shave them in the future but nude panty hose really works for me when I want to have the desired effect.

Gillian Gigs
04-06-2013, 08:32 AM
If you don't want to or can't shave, then maybe try trimming. Short hair is nowhere near as visible as when it is longer. Trimmers are cheap, and it is amazing how many younger guys are doing it now. Once a week is all that it takes, by doing it just before wearing some black stockings it is rather unnoticable, it is pretty good with other shades also.

Trishpdxcd2
04-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the advice...not that I am scared, but not out to my so.

michelleddg
04-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Lots of good discussion here. I second the trimming, and you can also consider bleaching your leg hair as a happy medium...Hugs, Michelle

Beverley Sims
04-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Bleaching the hair seems like an option.
I know what I would do!

Ashlyn Brooke
04-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Trish, I understand your initial fear as I've been there. Although I never had a significant amount of body hair I really wanted to shave my legs. When I took up road cycling and the look that goes with it (ie. the shorts, shoes, jersey, etc.) so does shaved legs. Not that you have to take up cycling but its great fitness, tones the legs and butt and you get to shave your legs (because no cyclist looks good in spandex shorts and furry legs. LOL
But if you don't want to cycle, shave them anyway. And be forewarned, the first time is a very erotic feeling.
XOXO
Ashlyn

Jamie001
04-06-2013, 01:16 PM
A Razor works best. Having shaved legs is not a big deal, in fact, most male models are hairless because they shave. Body builders and cyclists also shave. Just shave you legs and if anyone asks just tell them that you like it that way. There is no reason for them to suspect crossdressing since many males shave their legs and other body parts today. Nair has even released a hair remover for me.

Ms. Laura
04-06-2013, 01:23 PM
I know how you feel. Don't forget about leggings and jeggings!

Stephanie Mancini
04-06-2013, 02:02 PM
you won't go far wrong if you can lay your hands on a pair of Wolford neon 40 denier pantyhose which come in about 10 shades and cover up leg hair no problem yet still retain that ultra sensuality their pricy but just what your looking for

Steph

JenniferR771
04-06-2013, 02:30 PM
Take a look. I am wearing somewhat heavy pantyhose. My legs are partially shaven about half of the calves. Mostly the back and outside. Inside area is unshaven. Trying the gradual approach with my SO. She was angry at first, but has not said anything in 6 months. The reason is that