PDA

View Full Version : Dress me up in womens clothes!

emmicd
12-13-2005, 01:41 AM
James, the group from England, sings "Dress me up in womens clothes and change gender roles"

Certainly a song a crossdresser can relate to.

Why do some guys prefer dressing as girls and some girls prefer dressing as guys?

emmi

Deborah
12-13-2005, 01:48 AM
Why do some guys prefer dressing as girls and some girls prefer dressing as guys?

emmi

As a crossdresser and a member of this board do you really have to ask that? I'm sure it's been answered many times in the "why do you dress threads?"

emmicd
12-13-2005, 02:30 AM
Most people I meet seem to dress appropriately based on their born sex.

I see girls at work, at the mall, at the beach, at family outings, at church, and other places. When I see them I notice how most of them do like to wear dresses, skirts, nice pants, nice jeans, blouses and pretty swimwear. They wear clothes I would like to wear in public if I could.

Guys I know usually wear jeans and shirts in casual mode. When dressed for professions or occasions they usually wear suit and tie.

Most guys don't really take time out to coordinate or match clothes.

I'm a guy and I kind of like dressing nice. Though I like wearing girls clothes in private when I can I usually wear dressy male attire in public. I sometimes try to get away with wearing womens slacks/womens upscale jeans with a nice sweater or cardigan and I like bright colors.

I dress as a guy but try to be stylish, maybe a tiny little bit androgynous.

I've never had the opportunity of actually seeing another crossdresser. I only see myself dressed en femme when I look in the mirror. I like dressing but don't have the opportunity to do it that much.

I'm kind of surprised that there are others like me. Mainly because I don't know any crossdressers personally!

emmi

Imogen_Mann
12-13-2005, 04:03 AM
I'm kind of surprised that there are others like me. Mainly because I don't know any crossdressers personally!

emmi

I bet you DO know some, you just dont know who they are because they too, think theyre the "only one".

I've suspected a few people I know, or have worked with over the years but... Being British... And in possession of a stiff upper lip and all that... It's just not done to out people, it would be considered impolite "Just Not cricket" my dear.... And what if I was wrong ? Risk exposure myslef ? NO !!!! NEVER !!! :D

XX

Jayme