PDA

View Full Version : Phone services???

adrienner99
04-06-2013, 08:01 AM
Has anyone ever used one of those phone fantasy services for crossdressers? I assume some or most of these are sexual in nature but I wonder if it's also another way to just talk about feminine things with a GG...of course it's awful to pay for such a simple thing--but I really have no GG to talk to...have tried a few postings on this site but didn't quite get the response or connection I am looking for...

just curious.

Alexis.j
04-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Hi Adrienner. That would be a waste of money in my eyes, and I would think mainly sexual conversion. What type of "response or connection" is it that you are actually looking for hon?

Beverley Sims
04-06-2013, 01:08 PM
There is better advice on these forums for a lot, lot, less.

Erica Marie
04-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Hon. Please what ever you do dont waste your money on that. For all you know its a person sitting at a desk telling you what you want to hear for cash. I know you dont get actual talking with people on here, but its still nice to be able to open up and be yourself. If nothing else Google support groups for your area. There may be something close to you that you could get involved in.

Lisa Gerrie
04-06-2013, 01:56 PM
a person sitting at a desk telling you what you want to hear for cash.

Thanks for the reminder; I need to make an appointment to see my therapist.

Erica Marie
04-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the reminder; I need to make an appointment to see my therapist.

Goof. At least you can see your therapist sitting there. And hopefully they are sincere about the help they provide.

Diane Smith
04-07-2013, 01:17 AM
You'll get more meaningful conversation for your money by driving to the nearest store and talking to the SAs about fashion while you try on new clothes.

- Diane