PDA

View Full Version : Curling your lashes

jillian_nphilly
04-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Hi girls. how many of us love to curl our eyelashes? i just think it looks so femme even without mascara!
i have been curling my eyelashes for the last 2 weeks just b4 i leave the house for work. at first it seemed no one had noticed, i just thought it was bc i wear glasses.
then my a female coworker said to me "wow! i wish my lashes were so curly" i nearly blushed my self into a dizzy spell. she then asked another girl to see.
so it looks like now i must curl them everyday!
i dont mind it bc i love to see the way tehy look in the mirror.
what do the rest of u think?

DeeArel
04-06-2013, 04:48 PM
I think you have painted yourself into a corner and must curl your lashes everyday as soon as you get out of bed for the rest of your life. ;)

AmyGaleRT
04-06-2013, 06:25 PM
Hmm! Sounds like I must try using the eyelash curler a little more often, perhaps? :)

- Amy

IngeInCO
04-06-2013, 06:28 PM
I don't like mascara so curl my lashes, looks great and more natural.

krisinpink
04-06-2013, 06:31 PM
:) I think it's GREAT! Kinda fun to get ""busted"" eh? :)

Back in college, I had a GF who'd dress me occasionally, and one time when she was curling my eyelashes, she must have accidently grabbed a few of the bottom lashes, 'cause when she squeezed the instrument, I about jumped out of my skin!! MAN DID THAT HURT! We had a good laugh, and I commented that it was good that mascara goes on after curling b/c the way my eyes watered for the next five minutes, I'd have looked a mess!!

*Hugs*

Being Paige
04-06-2013, 09:37 PM
I to have started to curl my eyelashes everyday, I was told that if kept up they will just be like that. You have to train them just like you would parting your hair differently then what you normally do. They look great curled I must say!!

Karren H
04-06-2013, 09:57 PM
Try curling them with a spoon!

ChaCha
04-07-2013, 05:56 AM
I love to curl mine too. It really does look great!

Emi
04-07-2013, 07:56 AM
I have curled them before also, never considered what would happen if someone noticed.......have to do it everyday...Hmmm

Phoebe
04-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Wish my eyelashes were long enough to curl! Had my eyelashes burnt mostly off by an electrolytic capacitor exploding while troubleshooting a circuit board. The capacitor was installed in the wrong polarity and caused it to heat up and explode. Luckily had my safety glasses on and the metal shrapnel fragments didn't get into my eyes. The capacitor shot flames as it exploded and the flash went under the rims of my safety glasses burnt my eyelashes. Also had the flash spot remain in my eyes for a few minutes like when a flash bulb goes off on a camera. :sad: Tried some eyelash lengthier from LATISSEĀ® but no new growth.

Beverley Sims
04-07-2013, 11:30 AM
I have hairless legs and long eyelashes.
I use minimal mascara and they curl very nicely thank you.
Just the rest of me needs attention.

JBPerry
04-07-2013, 03:00 PM
I'm sorry for all of you ladies that have to curl your eyelashes....even though everybody thinks my mom did it when i was a kid.....I have naturally curly eyelashes!

bobbimo
04-07-2013, 06:04 PM
All you girls are just teasing me know.
What is the best method to curl your eye lashes??
the manual curler, the hot curler, or the magic mascara that is supposed to curl your lashes.
So Far I am semi curly on one side and strait on the other.
What the best method!!
Help

jillian_nphilly
04-13-2013, 10:30 AM
it was definitely a thrill getting noticed. i like the manual curler that is spring loaded.