PDA

View Full Version : I spent the past 2 days En Femme and nobody freaked out!!! A bunch of firsts for me.

GinaM
04-06-2013, 03:35 PM
So, I had the opportunity to spend Friday afternoon and evening and most of Saturday en femme and it was fantastic. I wore several different outfits which was fun and I hit up the malls and even for the first time ever I went shopping en femme. It was certainly a rush and nobody even really paid any attention to me. The S.A. were super friendly and didn't bat an eye. They complimented me on the dresses I was buying and what I was wearing as well which made me feel good. Even the customers in line didn't make any weird faces or give me any dirty looks either.

I stopped into a gas station at one point to get a drink and a bunch of thugs came into the store right after me. I thought they would comment or make weird remarks but nothing.

Then, on Friday night I met up with the Sisters of Boston and even went out to a club with them. I had a blast even though I was pretty uncomfortable. I can't dance for the life of me and I've always been self conscious about it but they got me out on the dance floor with them. I barely moved but did move. I had a few people approach me and say how good I looked so I was happy about that for sure.

The good news is that I will be able to do it again this coming Friday and Saturday so I can't wait!!!!

stacycoral
04-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Gine GOOD FOR YOU GIRL, i know you had a great time, i can see the smile in your message, isn't fun just to be yourself, i wish i could go out more but rural america is not the friendly to us girls, thanks so much for telling your story,and girl have a great time next weekend hugs

NathalieX66
04-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Yay! It must have been awesome. it certainly was for me when I first started going out.
I've heard of the Sisters of Boston, and am familiar with them through facebook.

Brynna M
04-06-2013, 09:26 PM
That is awesome. I'm glad it went so well. I hope it goes even better next time. :)

jsunic_1978
04-07-2013, 12:06 AM
I just went out a bit ago today, IT GETS EASIER especially in the same areas. i just went for coffee at a restarunt. wasn't too crowded. evreyone was polite and the rest didnt even noticed. Remember, its how we carry ourselves. Once we finally get our look down and not fashion disasters, passable or not, its how we want to present. Most people do figure for those of us whom are straight, we just enjoy dressing, out n about and PROUD I have more fun enfem that as jeff! I get all kinds of complements. All we have to do is just hold head up high, be confident and smile. dont worrie about men approaching, they dont and im ok with that LOL all the women complement me. as I was leaving the restarunt, a young lady amongs a group of her guy and gal friends, said HAVE A GOOD DAY HUN ;) I turned around, smiled and said YOU DO THE SAME ;) just glansed at the guys confidently there eyebrowse rose a little, but respectfully! IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT :)

iM sure most know we are actually straight but just enjoy dressing up and people really do not stereotype as we think. the idiots out there are just very few! that less than ten percent is just flustred even more they cant RATTLE our cages LOL :) NEVERMIND THEM LOL

oh yea, and gina, EVREY SINGLE YOUNG MAN IN AMERICA WANTS TO LOOK LIKE THUGS! 90 PERCENT OF THEM mostly wanna bes, women complemt us also because we are not typicall WANNA BES LMAO!

GinaM
04-07-2013, 07:42 AM
I think too that society in general is getting more accepting. You now see these kids (boys) wearing guyliner and skinny jeans and nail polish etc. People don't give it a 2nd look and even though I'm straight there are a lot of flamboyantly gay men that again nobody even gives a 2nd look. I've seen some CD's out and about and some that were total train wrecks. My first few times out I would pull my hair in front of my face and keep my head down. Now, I'm walking with my head up and smiling. Can't wait to do it again next weekend.

kimdl93
04-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Wonderful! So glad you've had an enjoyable weekend outing and have another coming up soon!

Mollyanne
04-07-2013, 08:11 AM
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! I hope you took some pictures for us to see. BTW, you know of course, that this will lead to more "adventures" and that that leads to a shopping spree. THE PINK FOG IS NOW PRESENT!!!!!!

Molly

Lynn Marie
04-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Wow, I'm impressed. That's the whole gamut of CD first time adventures all rolled up into two days! Many of us take months and years to accomplish all that. So how about a picture avatar now so we can put a face to your adventures.

GinaM
04-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Wow, I'm impressed. That's the whole gamut of CD first time adventures all rolled up into two days! Many of us take months and years to accomplish all that. So how about a picture avatar now so we can put a face to your adventures.

Ask and you shall receive. :)

Beverley Sims
04-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Gina, the first time is the hardest.
You have overcome the fear and now the world is your oyster.
Great for you, enjoy the rest of your life.

Angela Campbell
04-07-2013, 11:35 AM
As you get more used to it you will have more confidence and you will be more and more accepted. I was out all weekend dressed and even went to Denny's for breakfast on Saturday morning at a very crowded time. No one even looked at me or any of us (there were three of us) no looks from the kids or even the teenage girls. Just three ladies out for breakfast. Later in the day I had a teenage girl walk past me and said HI! Now I know most teen girls would not say a thing to a middle aged man and certainly not one in a dress so she either did not notice anything odd or didn't really look very hard. Either way if you are confident no one will notice and you will be treated like a lady.

FelicityMay
04-07-2013, 11:41 AM
the first time can definitely be pretty scary! I did it last week and I was very nervous. but it is so great to look back and be proud of yourself for overcoming your fears!