PDA

View Full Version : My First Encounter with Another CD (it was awesome)

Rhonda Ann
04-08-2013, 09:24 PM
One of our own contacted me by private message informing me they were going to be in Amarillo Tx and wondered if I would be interested in meeting. I had to give it some thought and after messaging back forth for a couple of days I decided "why not". When it came down to the day of meeting, I thought, "I can't do this". I had gotten off work and messaged in hopes that maybe we could meet in male mode first and feel each other out and go from there. I began to realize "she" was here to do a little shopping away from her home town and be free to dress and have some fun (I did find out she's more secretive than I am). From the message I could tell she was wanting to meet in dress, but she didn't want to go out, she wanted me to meet her at her motel. After I had gotten a shower, as usual I started getting in that dress up mode. So I sent her a text and let her know I was getting dressed, it would be awhile but I would be there. Now bare in mind, I haven't really ever been out per say other than riding around town, get gas, drive thru, car wash is my extreme. I get to her motel and there is no out side doors to the rooms, I'm going to have to walk inside and go to the 3rd floor in dress. "I AM FREAKING OUT" I sit in my truck for a bit and watch a lady with her toddler go in and disappear quickly, I then realized there isn't anyone around. It was like all fear had left. I walk in the motel find the elevator and go to the 3rd floor as if I knew where I was going. I walk to her room (about a mile from the elevator) I walk in to meet her and it was an awesome night. We had a fairly long visit and I encouraged her to go out and at least go riding around and allow me to show her the town. She just couldn't do it so I didn't press the issue. We shared a few stories and a few ideas and had a couple of good laughs. We did discuss meeting again and hopefully we will go out the next time. And the milestones keep on a coming.

I have kept her name confidential because I'm not sure if she would mind or not and if she sees the post she can tell you herself.

ArleneRaquel
04-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience. I have met too few ladies from this site. HUGS & BEST WISHES !

faceless782
04-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Sounds like an amazing time!

Barbara Maria
04-08-2013, 11:05 PM
That's great,Rhonda.I hope to do the same soon with a girlfriend I've met her in the forum.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
04-08-2013, 11:52 PM
Its awesome to make new friends and create new experiences. Take your time and see what develops :)

Diane Smith
04-08-2013, 11:53 PM
I'm really happy it worked out for you, Rhonda. But meeting a stranger (of any gender, for any purpose) for the first time alone in a hotel room is high on the list of dangerous and bad ideas. You should really have arranged to meet for coffee in a public place, even if this meant one or both of you would have to devolve to male mode. At the very least, you should have had a trusted companion closeby if you chose to go to the hotel.

Probably the chances are 99% in your favor that nothing bad would happen, as it worked out in this case. But the 1% is a higher risk than you should take.

- Diane

Tracii G
04-08-2013, 11:57 PM
Sounds like a great time I hope to meet up with some girls from here someday.
Glad everything went well for you both.

DeeArel
04-09-2013, 12:12 AM
It is fantastic to meet and chat with a sister. I have had the opportunity several times and look forward to meeting more in my travels.

Beverley Sims
04-09-2013, 03:09 AM
Yes, keep it confidential for now, and keep talking to her.
It is a somewhat brave thing you have both done, and when you gain trust and confidence in each other you may very well become good friends and a support for each other.
You may even meet groups of others that frequent places such as Hamburger Marys.
That is one opportunity you could walk into and be accepted if you present yourself nicely.

Asp
04-09-2013, 03:20 AM
I have to congratulate you on your bravery in the matter.

Rhonda Ann
04-10-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm really happy it worked out for you, Rhonda. But meeting a stranger (of any gender, for any purpose) for the first time alone in a hotel room is high on the list of dangerous and bad ideas. You should really have arranged to meet for coffee in a public place, even if this meant one or both of you would have to devolve to male mode. At the very least, you should have had a trusted companion closeby if you chose to go to the hotel.

Probably the chances are 99% in your favor that nothing bad would happen, as it worked out in this case. But the 1% is a higher risk than you should take.

- Diane

Diane, you are so right and don't think for a minute I didn't think about that. I was afraid, very afraid and thank God it ended up the way it did. After several messages back and forth and I even suggested us meeting out someplace to eat in male mode first. I realized this person came to town to get away, to dress, and be able to relax with it.

Rhonda Ann
04-10-2013, 09:59 PM
I have to give credit to this site with all the encouraging words from great gurls like all of you. I have messaged back and forth with a few on this site and it's been really awesome. I feel the greatest feeling of meeting someone, was that thought, "there's someone just like me."

leonal123
04-12-2013, 10:07 PM
It was a really great and brave move.. I dnt have courage to go into some new place and meet unknown people like this...

Angela Campbell
04-12-2013, 10:19 PM
I know several girls from here, some I met elsewhere and then saw on here and a few I met here. I would never go to a motel room to meet anyone myself. It would have to be in a public place. Preferably somewhere that there are others I know around.

It is a great feeling to see there are others like us. We aren't even that rare. .......I see TG people....they're everywhere!

tiffanynjcd24
04-13-2013, 12:30 AM
oh wow i hope i get to meet other cds on here

~Joanne~
04-13-2013, 12:59 AM
Thanks for sharing such a great experience :) I wish I was to the point that you are because I would love to sit and chat with a sister but unfortunately I'm far from that place right now. I am happy it all turned out for the best even if she didn't want to go out :) Now all we need is for her to step forward lol I am curious as always ;)

Sometimes Steffi
04-14-2013, 03:24 AM
I've met several girls from here (and other places) one on one, but always in a public space, and usually both in male mode. The one exception is a girl I met more privately who was a friend of a girl I had met FtF.

I've heard some stories of bad results IRL as a result of some of these meetings. Unfortunately, there are predators out there and we are already in a vulnerable position. In addition, normal recourse, like making a police report may be out of the question if you are closeted.

So, if you are reading this, have fun, meet new people, but (as they say) be careful out there.