PDA

View Full Version : I Just Step Into the Shower

linda allen
04-09-2013, 12:40 PM
To brighten up the day:

The other day I was in the bathroom with a towel spread out on the counter with my forms, nipples down, washing the self stick surface so they would stick better. My wife walks in, takes a look and says "Washing your boobs huh?" I reply "Yep."

She says to me "When I want to wash mine, I just step into the shower." Then she grins at me, turns around, and walks back out. :D

outhiking
04-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Sounds like a nice friendly exchange that many of us would wish for. Enjoy it for us.

Tracii G
04-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Washed my forms last night too............small world.

Daryl
04-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Wash my enhancers every morning in the shower. Rotate pairs every day.

Lisa Gerrie
04-09-2013, 02:44 PM
What a nice moment!

I have self-adhesive forms; they don't stick right unless you wash them before putting them on.

Beverley Sims
04-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Linda! That is a wonderful story for me to read.....
You have come such a long way since some of your earlier posts.

ArleneRaquel
04-09-2013, 02:47 PM
OMG ! You mean to say that forms need to be cleaned ? No wonder I need to wear a great deal of perfume !

Joan_CD
04-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Lol. That's cute! So Linda, what is the progress level now? Haven't heard in awhile!

sue ellan
04-09-2013, 04:26 PM
your wife is soooooo funny.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Tracy Lynn
04-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the smile :)

Sheren Kelly
04-09-2013, 05:15 PM
I think that kind of humor points to a healthy relationship.
Congrats!

kimdl93
04-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Well, tell her some day you'll get implants and you can was each other's in the shower ;)

Leah Lynn
04-09-2013, 05:23 PM
Now that's funny!

Umm, does she have a sister?

Leah

2B Natasha
04-09-2013, 07:16 PM
My wife just gets playfully annoyed with me and my breasts. Since I have three sets andvtheyvare different sizes. She tells me. It's not fair that I get to choose. She thinks we should just have to send in money and whatever size they send back is what we should have for breasts. She didn't get to choose so why should I. She says it all with a sly smile on her face and a wink.

I Am Paula
04-09-2013, 09:32 PM
My wife once pointed out that my blouse was a little tight. I said I'd put on some smaller boobs. She mentioned that she would have to buy a new blouse.

Cheryl T
04-10-2013, 02:43 AM
That's like when my wife asked why I wear a bra to bed at night...
I told her that unlike her, if I don't my boobs fall off.

linda allen
04-11-2013, 06:18 AM
Now that's funny!

Umm, does she have a sister?

Leah

She has four but you don't want to go there.

linda allen
04-11-2013, 06:19 AM
I think that kind of humor points to a healthy relationship.
Congrats!

Yes it does. .......

linda allen
04-11-2013, 06:25 AM
Lol. That's cute! So Linda, what is the progress level now? Haven't heard in awhile!

Thanks Joan.

It's kind of at a stalemate right now. I had a severe pancreatitis attack just after Christmas and am still dealing with it and the aftermath. Lots of days I didn't feel good enough to put my bra and boobs on. I did wear my nightgown though.

I thought I had her ready to take me out for a nightime ride to pick up some photos at Walmart. I was going to stay in the car while she went in. I could tell she was uncomfortable with that so I dropped it.

One day we were shopping and as we passed the makeup counter I suggested that we buy me some lipstick. She said she had plenty of lipstick at home so that may have been an invitation to use it. I don't like her colors though.

I'm still gently pushing the envelope whenever I get the chance.

linda allen
04-11-2013, 06:29 AM
My wife just gets playfully annoyed with me and my breasts. Since I have three sets andvtheyvare different sizes. She tells me. It's not fair that I get to choose. She thinks we should just have to send in money and whatever size they send back is what we should have for breasts. She didn't get to choose so why should I. She says it all with a sly smile on her face and a wink.
That makes sense.

I have only one set of boobs and that's how I like it. When I become Linda, I want to be the same Linda each time. not a busty Linda one day and flat chested Linda the next. My forms make me the same blouse size as my wife. She has a lot more boob, I have a lot more chest, but it works out the same in the overall measurement. That makes it convcenient because she can try on blouses in the store for me.

linda allen
04-11-2013, 06:31 AM
Well, tell her some day you'll get implants and you can was each other's in the shower ;)

That might be pushing the envelope more than she is comfortable with at the moment. I guess in the right context it would work but it might make her uncomfortable.

Joan_CD
04-11-2013, 07:00 AM
I'm so sorry you were ill Linda. Hope you feel 100 percent soon!

BLUE ORCHID
04-11-2013, 07:24 AM

Hi Natasha, We should just take what we get, Now that's so funny.
Just tell her that no one ever said that being a lady was going to be easy or fair.

Tammy Nowakowski
04-11-2013, 07:55 AM
I'm so sorry you were ill Linda

linda allen
04-12-2013, 07:41 AM
I'm so sorry you were ill Linda. Hope you feel 100 percent soon!

Thanks. Some days I feel 98%, some days a little less. It's just depressing for it to go on this long. I can give thanks that I don't have a much worse problem or terminal illness.