PDA

View Full Version : Feeling cute today

Kalista Jameson
04-09-2013, 12:45 PM
Random thread topic.

Okay, for the last week or so, I've been so busy with life, my time as Kalista has been kind of rushed and not as relaxing as usual. By Kalista time, I mean just getting dolled up and enjoying my quiet time playing on the computer, reading or playing with makeup. Stuff like that.

Today, however, is great. I started off with a full body shave (well nearly full), hit the tanning salon, came back with a coffee from McDonald's and dolled myself up in my black and white zebra dress, sheer black nylons and black pumps. Threw on my new brown wig and clamped back the hair and did my makeup nicely.

I just feel "cute" today. No other way to describe it.

With still half a cup of coffee, I got on my computer and played World of Warcraft for a bit. Anyone else play? Lol, been playing since 2004. No one else will care if they don't play, but I got on my rogue, went out to Hellfire Penninsula and PvP'd a bunch of other players. I laughed to myself as I killed a few of them, knowing they had no idea they just got toasted by a boy in a dress and pantyhose.

My little secret.

Today is just fun, relaxing and what I needed. Anyone else have a day like this recently?

Cheers,

Cute Kalista

Julie Denier
04-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Sounds great, Kalista! Any photos? I expect to have a little dressing time myself this weekend ... ;)

Kalista Jameson
04-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Naw, no photos. I've posted one of the dress before, so there's nothing new there. Hope you have a fun time this weekend, Julie. Doing anything special?

Julie Denier
04-09-2013, 01:25 PM
Hope you have a fun time this weekend, Julie. Doing anything special?

Just a little alone time to dress up and try on a few new outfits I haven't had a chance to try yet ...

Kalista Jameson
04-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Sometimes, that's all the fun we need! =)

Tracii G
04-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Love days like that.

Beverley Sims
04-09-2013, 02:32 PM
Kalista, you are obviously getting into the swing of things there.
I occasionally enjoy days like that.
For me, every day is good and I wish it was so for a lot of others here.