PDA

View Full Version : kind of a shock - in good way!

Marsha Riley
04-11-2013, 08:49 AM
Well, I got to spend a few days as Mary at my Condo in Branson, Mo a couple weeks ago. 3 days, 24/7. Now Branson is not the most TG friendly area in the USA. Saturday afternoon, I wanted to get my best girl on. I wanted to blend in, and be understated, but cute! I had black Talbot jeans, a gray and white top, with black 2 inch slides. Nails, hair, makeup were as good as I could get them. I went down to the Landing, an outdoor shopping, and dining and entertainment area on the lake. Place was busy, but not packed. I have gotten to the point that I am much more comfortable out as female, and try to act as if I belong. As I walked around, trying to blend, I noticed that some people were staring. Had I been made?? Then I noticed who were staring. Not women, not kids, not teenagers. Middle aged men!!!! I went into a restaurant, had a wine, and reflected. I guess I must have passed! I guess the old girl still has it!!!

Beverley Sims
04-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Ah! well as long as they don't touch and just pay compliments that would be good for me.

Barbara Ella
04-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Glad you went in for a wine, and didn't continue walking back and forth just to make certain.....lol

Was there ever any doubt girl?

Barbara

RenneB
04-11-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm thinkin there's a fine line between being 'made' and 'passing' as both for a good looking woman will get the 'look'. I agree with you, that the hardest part is trying to dress with style, refinement but not to 'hottie'. Blending with style. Depending on the location, it can be pretty hard for the average 'girl' to adjust to.

The other day, going through wally world, I passed a 30somethin m/f couple with mix matched sweatpants, flip flops/sneakers and sweatshirts... No way am I ever going to blend in there....

So glad you had a chance to get out and about.... it's addicting... pretty soon you'll be just out and about doing real errands and stuff....

Renne.....

Brenda456
04-11-2013, 06:50 PM
Sounds like a fun time!

Rachel Morley
04-11-2013, 07:05 PM
I agree ... think they were checking you out! Women often look at other women too so don't be surprised if lots of people seem to look at you, it's only if they stop and stare you're got a problem. :)