I need help on hiding my man hood down stare's :( :(
so if any of you lady's help me out with this that would be cool

MistyCD
09-23-2004, 02:02 PM
try wearing a pair of panties and control top pantyhose over them

Rachel Elizabeth
09-23-2004, 03:05 PM
Wellllll, where to start.

The suggestion about panties and hose is a good one. Strong recommendation...get panties that fit. I know...all the girls want "sexy" panties with narrow crotches. Get over it. You can get sexy panties with wider crotches. They cover more and they are more comfortable.

Purchase the large feminine pads and where one under your panties. It helps in two ways: one, more coverage; and two, if you get excited, you don't get messy. You can also use tape if you are so inclined. I would recommend, strongly, that you remove your hair from that area, however. You can tape the pad and get a nice smooth look. [Depending, it feels good too.]

Hugs....

AnnaMaria
09-23-2004, 03:22 PM
The thing that has brought me the best luck is to tuck. By simply puching your boys back into the place where they started when you were young. And then pulling both your sack and penis back between your legs and then pulling up a nice pair of panties you will be able to hide most of what you have and you might even be able to hide all of it depending on how large your boys are. But you might also get a slight bulgein the pelvic area if your boys are to big but it won't be bad. I do this on a regular basis and don't use tape or anything and very seldom have any problem at all. The only time I do have problems is when I am moving around a lot at work. Due to the fact that I build machines and am up and down from the floor a lot. then I seem to slip a little but I can tolerate it until I get a chance to go to the restroom and fix everything

Felicity
09-23-2004, 10:03 PM
This is how I do it as well. For a casual tuck, just to hold things down, I also use one or two pieces of 3M Durapore tape to hold the loose skin, wrapped over my penis. This can be purchased at the pharmacy section of stores by Band-Aids, sports wraps, etc. Tape is not needed for a casual tuck, but I do it to keep the loose skin from roaming free and getting pinched at the edge of my undergarments. This is fine for skirts, dresses, etc, and pants that are not tight.

For a serious tuck, bear with me... hope I explain well:

1) Make sure the skin is clean, dry, and shaved. No oils. If you use really sticky tape like duct tape, apply a layer of nu-skin on the skin where the tape will be. The Liquid Band-Aid I think is the same stuff, but Nu-Skin has been proven for years now.

3) Tape a 'tee' together first using about a 6-7" long and a 8-10" long, both about 1" wide, sticky sides together such that about the 6+ is centered and the 8+ has about 1" overhang and fold that back over. These lengths may work better longer or shorted, adjust as needed.

3) At this point, you may need to carefully push you balls into you abdomen area. They may slip out, but just put them back if they do as you do the others steps.

4) Stretch your penis out and wrap the sticky shorter piece around at about 1/2 the length. The band this forms should not be tight, but just a little smaller circumference than when soft. Again experiment till you find the right place for yourself. The sticky side of the long piece needs to face such that you pull and stick it back and between your butt checks. Do this once you have the wrap. Cut if too long for what you are wearing.

5) Uses several pieces of tape horizontally, pulling the scrotal skin, and maybe even some of the leg skin depending on how tight you want it, and how loose your skin is. Roll the skin under as needed and redo the tapes as needed. I usually have to replace a piece of tape once or twice to get the skin properly pulled and rolled under.

6) Lift the edges of these horizontal tapes and carefully cut a nice live down. Make sure you see were your skin is and don’t cut it with the scissors. Once cut, a “V” shape should be covering the area. I can tape and trim to wear some (not all) French Cut thongs. If you are going to wear a visible thong-back anything, you may want to skip using the longer piece in step 3 above. You will lose some of the effectiveness of this tuck, but it will still be good. If you still need a serious tuck, find a way to attach something thin enough between the band and a hidden place to tape on your lower back.

7) through all this, you penis is still out. Relax and let if shrink if needed then push the head inside the skin, past the tapped point. It should stay but, but you can coax it out when you need to pee. So… make sure the band is not too tight in step 4. Pulling the penis back, and pushing it back in keeps it from finding a place to bulge outward.

8) With practice, you will find the lengths and placements that work well for you. Don’t expect to get this right the first time. If you have someone to help, step 5 is more reliable and the first set of tape may be fine.

With this tuck, I can wear skintight apparel or like I said, some thongs.