PDA

View Full Version : Ten hours in a waist cincher

BillieAnneJean
04-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Yesterday was our first Grand Rapids Group meeting, ehich went well. Thank you ladies for attending.
As the facilitator I had to look good, right? So I did my best with false nails, eyelashes, the works. Even a waist cincher. I had a figure. But oh wow. From 1:00pm to 11:00pm cinched up! But I felt so transformed. I know why I love this so much!

LynnR
04-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Waist cinchers are the best! I love the shape mine gives me. I don't know about wearing one for 10 hours - I think I want mine on permanently!!

Angela Campbell
04-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Yes I know. I found I had to work up to it by wearing the thing a few hours every day. Eventually I really did not notice it anymore.

Ressie
04-12-2013, 08:15 PM
I looked at cinchers at Burlington a couple days ago but didn't know what size to get. :(

Stevie
04-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Sounds like it was a blast. If only GR was just a little closer.

Beverley Sims
04-13-2013, 02:16 PM
They give you an amazing shape don't they?

Cheryl Ann Owens
04-13-2013, 02:31 PM
It's frustrating for me. I used to wear corsets and loved it. But lately I'm buying maternity sizes including a maternity girdle from JC Penny. I bettter start working out! I wish I could push all that fat into my breasts and elsewhere.

Cheryl Ann

BobbieBrooks
04-13-2013, 05:45 PM
Was wondering why you didn't eat much pizza!!!! LOL NO ROOM.......

carolinewalker_2000
04-13-2013, 05:50 PM
I wouldn't be without one, but 10 hours; wow that is some duration.I glad you were still able to breathe at the end of that time!

Cheryl Ann Owens
04-13-2013, 08:38 PM
Was wondering why you didn't eat much pizza!!!! LOL NO ROOM.......

Now that's funny! I like an occasional slice of pizza but I also realize I have to get rid of the belly fat. Maybe the doc can give me DD breasts and toss the rest?

RenneB
04-13-2013, 10:53 PM
Yea, it takes time to work into these things.... Love the shape, hard as hell to drive in them... darn good posture though... never get to feel the back of a chair with one on...

It's kind of like an external stomach clamp... the tighter it gets the less you can eat... then again breathing is optional too right??? LOL...

Renne..... c u soon

docrobbysherry
04-13-2013, 11:04 PM
I usually wear a girdle over my waist cincher. More holding power and it doesn't move around on me that way. Now, if only I could do more than 3 hours in a corset! Sigh!

.... Love the shape, hard as hell to drive in them... darn good posture though... never get to feel the back of a chair with one on...

Renne..... c u soon
Yes, I've noticed that, too, Renne. I have to re-adjust my mirrors because of my new uprite posture in girdles, etc.

Between the stiff waist and high heels, I can usually stand or dance all nite. Without them, my back gives out after an hour!