PDA

View Full Version : Dance as girl

leonal123
04-12-2013, 09:53 PM
I do want to go out as girl in clubs sometime in future and I was looking for some advice on learning feminine dance moves and dance on heels. I hope that i can be really passable and be able to go out with girls on lesbian night.

outhiking
04-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Hi Leonal and welcome to the forum. Back in the old days (80's/90's) I was told that only girls could dance with thier hands above thier shoulders. Don't know if that helps, but the other trick would be to check out some dancing on Youtube and then practice at home until you are confident. After a few drinks, I imagine it will get easier. Have fun!

lingerieLiz
04-13-2013, 03:38 AM
First question is do you know how to dance as a guy? If so then practice the steps in reverse. My sisters received free dance lessons at a school for boys and worked as assistant instructors. I was drug along and backed into assisting also. Showing guys the steps meant that I was doing them backwards as girls do. I did notice a few guys seemed to like dancing with me. Little did they know I would have loved to go to their dances and proms as their guest fully dressed. My sisters knew I could dance in heels.

Tink
04-13-2013, 04:03 AM
It's all about the hips! Loosen your hips up so your movements become more fluid. Put on some upbeat songs and do that ridiculous wiggling in time to the movement, shake that bum in time and over exaggerate. Then as you get used to that feeling you can make it more subtle and smaller and soon you'll be naturally wiggling and making more "feminine" shapes with your body when you're out on the actual dancefloor. But it really is all about loosening up your hips and waist. And FTR I'm not suggesting you go out booty-shaking like Beyonce, lol I promise. It's so hard to describe though without demonstrating (I used to be a dance and yes, I was moving while trying to write it, thank goodness I'm alone, lol).

Just get a good feel for your body, loosen up those hips and waist, feel the sensuous of music, practice big then bring it smaller and you'll be fine.

hmerkin
04-13-2013, 04:39 AM
Buy some mary jane character dance shoes, (not too bad to walk/dance in). Enjoy the feminine attire of a women in this envirnment. As I write this response to to you I am dressed as a dance hall girl, (square dance dress, mary-jane 3 inch character pumps, nylon panties, sun-tan pantyhose, nylon slip, full make-up, jewelry, wig and an attitude of knowing I am A Woman!). Hope this response does not irritate the moderators of this great website! Thank You, Love Crystal

Kate Simmons
04-13-2013, 05:21 AM
Wiggle your butt and move your hands in tune with the music, be loose and become one with it and you actually become what you are trying to convey.:)

Beverley Sims
04-13-2013, 01:54 PM
I did it differently,
I had guys who were big hunks grab hold of me, close as well and drag me around the dance floor.
That worked for me.

Badtranny
04-13-2013, 02:03 PM
Reminds me of a lesson I was trying to give Rachael Sloane a few months ago. ;-)