PDA

View Full Version : Great few days off.

Maria 60
04-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Finally had a few days off and went south for some relax time. I had some fem time but not fully dressed mostly sleeping wearing pantyhose and slips and on the balcony mostly waist down, it was still great but one day stood out from the rest. I was getting my cloths ready for a relaxing day at the ocean and while I was taking cloths out of my bag I was wearing white lacy panties and a white half short slip and my wife came out of the washroom and asked me if I was wearing the slip to the ocean. I said I only could wish for that, she said the slip is so short try putting your swim shorts on and see how it looks. I didn't waste a second and tried it, she said you can't tell at all your wearing the panties and the slip under. It felt so good feeling the slip under, we went for breakfast and then hit the ocean, about an hour laying on the beach reading a book and relaxing my wife turned to me and said OMG with your legs up I could see the lace of the slip sticking out from the bottom of your shorts. I didn't believe her so she took a picture and showed it to me, lucky the slip had a small lace so it did't look that bad, it looked like the under mess of the shorts. Then we went into the ocean and that's when the fun started, my wife asked me to take off my shorts and swim with only the slip and panties on, I was already excited with the feeling of the wet slip against me, so I looked around and there was no one very close so I took off my shorts and was in the ocean only wearing the panties and slip. What a rush it felt so good almost like a feeling of freedom I was really enjoying myself. I put the shorts back on and we went to lay down and then my wife started getting adventures turning to me and asking me to pull up the shorts and show her a big chunk of slip and I would look around and make sure nobody was looking and then I would pull up the bottom of my shorts and expose a big piece of slip to her and she would tell me that I was crazy but every once in while during the day she would ask me to show her some slip. It was a fun day and even the my wife told me she had fun. I think I should look into another few days off.

outhiking
04-12-2013, 10:26 PM
What a wonderful adventure. I wish my wife was as open and willing to share. Enjoy your next day off.

Barbara Maria
04-13-2013, 02:05 AM
WOW!! If I could find a woman that thought like that I might even consider getting married again.

Maria 60
04-13-2013, 07:10 AM
I have to admit I believe she doe's get a thrill taking little chances, but she won't admit it.

Beverley Sims
04-13-2013, 01:47 PM
Treasure her and you will succeed one day.