PDA

View Full Version : The First Time Crossdress Thoughts?

hmerkin
04-13-2013, 04:00 AM
I first remember wanting to wear girl/girl teenage clothes at an early age. Attending the local Elementary/Middle-School Church Sunday School with girl elementary/teenage girls in frilly dresses, younger/teenage-pantyhose and/or frilly socks with mary janes/black patent mary jane pumps was overwhelming! I always wanted to desperately wear the girl/women clothes! No doubt, this never happened! - But the un-fulfillment made me want to dress in girls/womens clothes even stronger as an adult! Hope this question does not irritate the moderators of this great website! Please tell your story..........................Thank You Ladies! You All Are The Best. Love, Crystal

JBPerry
04-13-2013, 10:47 AM
you are not alone.....sometimes it was church, sometimes it was school....moreso when i was in early elementary school and when i was in middle school (the school i went to was a charter school and was all grades) i remember picture day ehen (unlike now) everybody really dressed up, especially the girls in their dresses and tights and mary janes or other dress shoes

wilt575
04-13-2013, 12:04 PM
Well not sure when I started "wanting" to. When I was in elementary school. My older sister in high school, was very popular and had lots of friends, and had slumber parties, sleep overs now. Since I was home she had me join them, they dressed me in nighties, did hair and did the thing they did. Became just another one of the girls. She used to dress me in her things when home alone I became her sister for short periods of time evolved from there. Enjoied it to the point the rest is history.

adrienner99
04-13-2013, 12:18 PM
AT a very young age, I became stimulated at the sound of high heels tapping on a floor, and the sight of a woman opening a compact and putting on lipstick. Both stimuli remain powerful today...

Beverley Sims
04-13-2013, 12:48 PM
I was into it at a very young age and it has increased in strength ever since.

Persephone
04-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Dreaming about wearing pretty clothes and being a girl was about all I did from early elementary school through high school.

Someone told me that if you kissed your elbow you would turn into a girl and I nearly broke my arm trying. Marvin Redpost: Is He A Girl? (http://books.google.com/books/about/Is_He_a_Girl.html?id=WiJ9n9J0VOIC)

Nearly failed my way out of school doing nothing but dreaming about being a girl.

There are times when something will trigger a flashback to those days, usually when something wonderful happens to me now as a woman, and I start to tear up as I think, "I finally made it!"

Hugs,
Persephone.

LilSissyStevie
04-13-2013, 04:13 PM
There was a scene when I was around 6 or so when we were all getting ready to go to church on Easter Sunday. They put me in a scratchy wool suit that I hated. My older sister was wearing a pastel yellow dress with matching bonnet, white patent leather Mary Jane's and purse, and gloves. She was glowing, spinning around in front of the mirror letting her petticoats fly. She was beautiful and she knew it and felt it. All I could think of was how unfair it was that they made me be a boy when I was so unsuited (no pun intended) for the job. That wasn't the first time I wanted to be a girl, but it was the first time I realized how much I hated being a boy.

Maria 60
04-13-2013, 04:26 PM
I remember in grade 6 the teacher had us sit on the floor with our legs crossed, lucky for me I believe her name was Wendy was sitting in front of me, her sweater was a little lifted at the back and it exposed her silky panties and the top of her pantyhose, It was driving me crazy I couldn't wait to get home and put on a pair of pantyhose.

I Am Paula
04-13-2013, 07:12 PM
My sister is 4 years older than me and we used to play together. We played dress up all the time. Princess, tea parties, Barbies. We had lots of clothes to play with. After a while I noticed I had all girl clothes except underwear, so I borrowed her panties, and a bathing suit top to wear. She didn't notice (or did she?) that I kept the undies, and wore them constantly. The beginning of the end I suppose.

Callia
04-13-2013, 09:09 PM
when I was 12, stayed at my aunts house. got bored, tried on her clothes. full bra,panties,stockings,slip and dress.. when i was 14 I would go to my friends house when nobody was home and wear his sisters things that were my size. and it went from there. about age 17-18 I got my first stuff that I hid at home to wear when no one was home, Im ashamed to say I pilfered them from the laundry room at the apt complex. I had 3 panties, a dress and 2 bras, I later got the nerve to buy pantyhose. from then id buy stuff online or with self checkouts.