PDA

View Full Version : GG friend's offering beyond your CD hopes/dreams

heathr1
04-13-2013, 04:51 PM
Today, I visited a GG friend, who knows I dress and is very supportive.

Today, she offered to let me wear her knickers for several hours and I accepted.

Has a GG friend (not an SO) ever offered more, CDing wise, than you could have hoped for?

Annaliese2010
04-13-2013, 05:03 PM
OMG like "knickers"?? (giggles...u brits...telln ya. soo funny...)

But yeah, I got a GG friend. She's encouraging...even when m not in 'the mood'? Ya kno? It's like...geeze girl. But I always give in. She got hots for me (Annaliese) but not for me (my male side, that is).

I think she's evil.

(LOL...no not really evil. just a lezzie, actually)

Kim_Bitzflick
04-13-2013, 06:06 PM
REALLY? Wow! I think that's a REALLY close friend. No GG friend of mine ever offered that, but I didn't CD then. My wife on the other hand will let me, but I don't like her knickers.

Dena
04-13-2013, 07:07 PM
When I was 23, I went to a Halloween party without a costume. A GG suggested I dress as a woman, and that she had a dress I could wear!

I was too chicken to say yes. I've regretted it ever since (I still wonder what the dress looked like!).

AngelaKelly<3
04-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Dena

I had pretty much the same experience.

I was 14-ish and had turned up to a friend's Halloween house party without a costume. His sister suggested that I take one of her dresses and go as a girl.

http://www.sohos.co.uk/@@content/pub/image_10952/hawaii3_51197.jpg

The dress was one of those stunningly gorgeous rockabilly dresses (like the one in the picture, but not exact) she even had a wig to go with it (she was a "drama kid") and offered to do my make-up too.

She gave me the dress and left me to try it on.

It fit fine, but I was too embarrassed to do it (since my parents must have suspected something during my first few clumsy years of CDing, and that would have truly let the cat out of the bag teehee) so I'd told her it was too small and I didn't want to ruin it :heehee:

She was looking disappointed as I think she liked the idea of giving me a makeover and transforming me...I still regret it to this day :straightface:

I still talk to her every now and then and we've become friends even after I've stopped hanging around with her brother lol

I'll get myself one of those dresses one day, and hopefully I'll be in a place where I can take her up on her offer from all those years ago :daydreaming:

x

heathr1
04-14-2013, 11:15 AM
AngelaKelly<3.

That is such a cute story.

Jessica Keys
04-14-2013, 11:49 AM
When I was a beginning freshman in high school the boys had to dress up as females for a day with all the usual under things.
My mom who at the time was a little larger then me asked the next door lady who was much younger and thinner if she could loan me a garter belt my size and hi-heels...which she did along with a pair of nice panties.
I think she got-off delivering them to our door and pulling each item out of a shopping bag to show me.
I was dressing on the sly at that time at the age of fourteen and if only I could have enjoyed it more then I did at that time.

Beverley Sims
04-14-2013, 01:20 PM
Many times, it was a contest between my girlfriends to see how good I looked in their clothes.
In those days we were all similar sizes.
SSW I believe.
None of this size 12 or 14 garbage, like today.

OK! it is a better sizing system now.

AngelaKelly<3
04-14-2013, 01:27 PM
AngelaKelly<3.

That is such a cute story.

Thanks x :rose: