PDA

View Full Version : Burlap bloomers

Lisa Gerrie
04-15-2013, 03:42 AM
If you had been born in a place and time when women wore coarse fabrics and the men wore the more beautiful and varied clothing, would you still be a crossdresser? Somehow attracted to burlap bloomers instead of soft panties?

My answer is yes.

francene
04-15-2013, 05:11 AM
that is an interesting question. I would like to think my answer would be yes too but I would half to think about it and see the clothes.

Deborah Kaye
04-15-2013, 05:22 AM
Yes for me too, Mich, to present as a woman is my desire, daily and the texture of the fabric wouldn't change the appearance of my womanly presentation. Although cute and soft doesn't hurt!

Beverley Sims
04-15-2013, 06:05 AM
I think we are all in agreeance here although having experienced the modern softness of textiles we are probably a little hesitant to go back to itchy, scratchy.
Elizabethan aristocracy for me.
I wonder what they wore under that finery.

BillieJoEllen
04-16-2013, 09:38 AM
Theres a line from the movie 'I Want What I Want', that goes something like this......(Wendy/Roy speaking) "I wouldn't care if women's clothes were made out of sackcloth. I'd still want to wear them." My sentiments exactly.

Wildaboutheels
04-16-2013, 10:17 AM
Nope, totally irrelevant as I buy my clothes based ONLY on comfort and fit with color being third. Which department in can be found in or the "style" or whether in fashion or not, doesn't matter to me. Makes life pretty simple and easy.

mikiSJ
04-16-2013, 11:23 AM
There are many references to Native American males who lived and functioned as females and I don't think the Cherokees or Apaches had too much silk in their closets, male or female.

CDing for most of us has little to do with the quality of the clothing we pefer.

Lorileah
04-16-2013, 11:34 AM
My shoes are too tight sometimes, the foundation garments keep me from moving and eating, the arm holes on some dresses cut me...aw heck yes it isn't the clothes it is ME!

One thing I thought about many times. What if it was say 100 years ago and you were a CD or more likely a TS. Would you...could you...live as a woman, maybe as a "spinster" or as a beard for a gay man of the time. Just to be able to live as you like?