PDA

View Full Version : Best Night Ever

brittanyslace
04-15-2013, 03:59 AM
I met an awesome friend (a beautiful gg) who said she would accept me for me and allow me to be feminine. She understands that because of my family, I have led a secret life of a desire to be female for many many years. It's important to note that we are only friends although the way she accepts me, I can see myself falling in love with her.

Friday night she came over and helped me so much. I have only been out of the house as a female on a few occasions. I have always had so much fear and get panic attacks if I try to leave alone. My friend did so much for me to take the stress away. She treated me like a girlfriend and gave me the confidence to face the world as Brittany!

Friday night she came over to my apartment and did my makeup. We decided to go to the mall before it closed because I needed a waist cincher for the dress I was wearing later. Never had I been to the mall as Brittany. I was so scared but once again having her there made me feel so much better.

When we left my apartment, there was more people outside than I had ever seen. I have no clue who recognized me as I got something from my SUV. There were some kids outside as well that gave me looks after I left my car. I'm sure they knew it was me.

At the mall I found a waist cincher in Macys because the mall was about to close and we didnt have time for other stores. I went into the fitting room and tried on the small. First time for that too. I called in my girlfriend to see if I did it right and she said it was good. I put my clothes back on and went to buy the item.

Upon seeing the lady at the checkout, I panicked and began to roam around the store even though it was about to close. So much terror filled me but I just did it. She may have given me a second look but she was polite and it was rather uneventful. I guess no one was going to start screaming "man in dress!"

We got back to my place and got ready for the night. We decided to go to a gay club that was having a drag show. The only issue was that we are both girls and we run late...so we missed the show. When we got there it was dead. I really expected a big crowd on a Friday night but there were probably only 10 people in there. The male bartender was nice though, he called us ladies a few times and I just thought that it was so nice to hear that after so many years.

We had a few drinks and then headed back home. The night could have been alot more fun, but it was my day of coming out, of exposing myself to the world as Brittany, and I will never forget that night for the rest of my life. I absolutely loved it.

Here is a photo of me that night at the club.

Jennifer Marie P.
04-15-2013, 07:23 AM
Thats great to have a GG friend help you out and give you the support.You are a very beautiful woman and glad you did it.

Beverley Sims
04-15-2013, 11:30 AM
Brittany, it is so much easier when you have a friend to push you off the so called cliff.
Glad it worked out for you.

suchacutie
04-15-2013, 11:39 AM
So glad it was such an exciting experience. In all honesty, if that pic is any indication of the level of your ability as your feminine self, you are set!!! Magnificent!

Suzanne F
04-15-2013, 02:09 PM
So glad for you! My first trip out was very recent also. There is nothing like it!
Suzanne

Julie Denier
04-15-2013, 03:24 PM
What a great experience! You look fantastic ;)

Annaliese
04-15-2013, 03:30 PM
Thanks for sharing, you look great by the way.

traci_k
04-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Thanks Brittany, You've got a wonderful friend, and wonderful story and
OMG _ You are drop dead gorgeous! Wonderful pic!
Hugs!

kimdl93
04-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Your first night out was great, even if you missed a drag show. The important part was sharing the experience with a true friend, getting out of the house and getting out on the town. You'll never forget it and I hope you'll soon repeat it!

LaLaChic
04-17-2013, 11:16 PM
You look fantastic.

How did you meet such a fantastic GG?