PDA

View Full Version : A Wonderful experience

JenniferMBlack
04-15-2013, 03:22 PM
I had been out today doing some shopping and stopped by both the C.J. Banks and Christopher and Banks both places I was treated really well. Because I bought from them I will start with Christopher and Banks I was politely greeted when I walked in and asked if I needed any help I said no thank you I am just looking and she said let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I walked around for a few minutes and found a skirt I liked and thought it might be too big as it was a size bigger then I normally wear so I kept looking and found it in the correct size in another area. Sure I could have asked but it was kind of busy at the time and only 1 S/A, and I had not seen everything any way. So I kept looking around and found some other things I liked. As I was looking the store cleared out and I simply went up and asked if I could possibly try the items on. She said without hesitation sure of course, the fitting rooms are just past the exit sign pointing to the back. After I tried them on I came out hung up what I didn't want. She asked they didn't work for you? I said some didn't fit some I didn't like on but this skirt I would like to get. She said we can get different sizes to which I said I got the right size just didn't know which it would be for sure and she offered the same skirt in a different length. Which I declined but thanked her for the offer. When she rang me up offered everything under the sun such and loyalty program and credit card to get me to come back and suggested I try C. J. Banks their sister store, so I did. There I was greeted the same only the lady said a b-day or anniversary gift? and I said actually something for myself. She said ok let me know if I can help you. I did try on a couple of skirts but didn't like how they looked on me so I didn't get anything there. Upon leaving I was invited back again and told sorry we didn't have anything you liked. I could only say its ok but thank you.
Both places I was treated like any other customer and as always I was a guy in a skirt.

Beverley Sims
04-15-2013, 08:59 PM
As long as you conduct yourself properly there should be no problem.
Just watch for the day vampires.
Teenage girls.

marny
04-15-2013, 09:25 PM
very nice. wish they were all so nice! actually never been mistreated... but I have read on here some girls having bad times.

Terri Andrews
04-16-2013, 07:28 AM
Thanks for sharing
I usually don`t shop those stores ,but will going there soon .