PDA

View Full Version : Could it have just been a phase?

confusedcder
04-15-2013, 04:55 PM
Last time I posted here i was saying I might buy some lingerie items, that was about a month ago and have now gone since December and last crossdressed. Is it possible that my lingerie crossdressing was just a fase and i'm over it? It's not like i ever felt I wanted to be a girl, well neivly i wanted to at times around 12 so i could wear it without ejaculating. granted the lingerie and hoisery and heels were nice and relaxed me and yes to do it again would be nice but that it's probably the easier way to go to not. I've not had the urge to wear anything since around my last post really and only had logged in once again as had got a private message. Any thoughts on this? Have any of you had any false dawns in the past? As i won't anyway wear anything to the end of this month i'm pretty sure this is the longest I have went since probably aged 12 without crossdressing. :heehee:

Geena75
04-15-2013, 05:39 PM
Where do you want to go? I think you are at a convenient crossroads right now when you may be able to decide. I was there a couple months ago and chose to explore it and dove in. Now I'm finding it hard to phase it back. If, after weighing the consequences, you really desire to develop this, go right ahead. If not, drop it and move ahead. Above all, choose what you want and don't look back.

Geena

Diana Bain
04-15-2013, 06:03 PM
Since you are in your very early 20's...40 years ago i was there too. I enjoyed crossdressing...but my male side was more dominant...so dressing was few and far between. As time moved on my female side exerted herself. Now were you end up...who knows...but for many of us SHE just doesn't go away. Good luck.

Beverley Sims
04-15-2013, 09:35 PM
If you get tangled up with girls your CD activities wane a little until the interest in girls decreases.
Then it returns with a vengeance.

I Am Paula
04-15-2013, 10:30 PM
Beverly- please share how one gets tangled up with girls. I don't want to change my habits, I just want to get tangled up.

AllyCDTV
04-15-2013, 11:49 PM
Only time will tell. Go with the flow and see where it takes you.

ShelbyDawn
04-15-2013, 11:56 PM
I have found over my life I have had varying degrees of interest in dressing. When I was a teenager, I would steal my sisters stuff all the time. As I got into college and young adulthood, it was more random. Even as I have gotten older, 50 something now, it comes and goes. Went through a divorce not to long ago and the stress helped create a monster so to speak. After the divorce, I went amost a year without even thinking about it and right now I am sitting here fully dressed and exploring new advnetures each week it seems.
My point is that it may never come back but if it does understand it does not have to be a bad thing and depending on how you deal with it, dressing can be very rewarding and fullfillling.

Shelby