PDA

View Full Version : Hangin on, doing a few things.

Alice Torn
04-15-2013, 09:57 PM
The deepest despair i have known in years last week, peaked on Saturday. That was the closest i have been to suicide, in about 6 years. I want to thank all of you who posted to me, and Pm'd. I did some bicycle riding, called a few old acquaintances out in the Tacoma Wa area, where i used to live. I don't really have any friends around here. I am dressing up tonight in a new long black dress. Taking my meds, praying a little, trying to change my outlook, though my depression and bipolar are genetic. I have to detatch from my toxic family of origin. They all are sick, need help! There is a lot of good advice and wisdom from a lot of you, though not too many years ago, i would probably avoid, and not talk to a crossdresser! You and me are human, just as much as the strong "normal people. PEOPLE! With a little bit of God in them.Thanks.

Erica Marie
04-15-2013, 10:37 PM
Alice stay strong. We are all here for you. If you ever need to open up this is the place to do. We can be the family that you need for support.

erickka
04-16-2013, 05:36 AM
Hang in there Alice....we're all here for you. I have also found everyone here to be an exceptional bunch of people. God bless and stay focused, your family here will always support you.

Kate Simmons
04-16-2013, 05:58 AM
Your family is mooching off of your positive energy my friend and it drains you. I went through that myself, so I totally know the feeling. Sooner or later the cosmic scale is balanced and they will get in return what they have done to you, you need do nothing. Thank you for staying my friend, we need one another.:)

Kalista Jameson
04-16-2013, 06:13 AM
Hi Alice,

Sorry to hear you are going through so much. Taking things in small portions is best. Getting away from those hurtful and hurting in your life was the biggest and most immediate need in order to give you room. It's like Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Food is important but irrelevant if you first don't have air. Removing yourself from negative and abusive situations was priority. Calling upon those in your life who support you is just as important. Glad to know you still have some contacts in Tacoma. Praying is always good. I'm a person of deep faith myself and know God cares. Stay focused and don't be afraid or think it cowardly to run like hell away from anything that moves you back into that dark state of mind. Run don't walk.

Praying for your situation and you,

Kalista

Beverley Sims
04-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Alice I can only say stay strong do what you are doing by yourself and later your situation will change for the better.

Julie Denier
04-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Be strong and be well. I know what it's like to have toxic family members. We're all here for you ;)