PDA

View Full Version : Stressing and Dressing?

Sophie Yang
04-15-2013, 10:29 PM
When stressed, do you not feel like dressing or do you feel like dressing to de-stress?

I normally find dressing very relaxing.

However, one morning I got up, dressed, and walked down to Noah's for bagels and cream cheese for my wife and son who were helping me pack up move out of an apartment. I do not recall exactly what was said when I got back, but it was something about the packing and moving, not the dressing, that changed my mood. I changed back, had my coffee and bagel, and then continued packing up the apartment. This is the only time when dressing seemed to lose its magic.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Annaliese2010
04-15-2013, 11:00 PM
When stressed, do you not feel like dressing or do you feel like dressing to de-stress? For sure' the latter for moi.

AngelaSmith
04-15-2013, 11:04 PM
For sure dress to de-stress. But also when I am not stressed.

I Am Paula
04-15-2013, 11:30 PM
I dress to go get coffee and bagels. The bagels help me de-stress.

ShelbyDawn
04-15-2013, 11:35 PM
I definately dress to de-stress. it is nice to note that my new insurance promotes preventative measures as theyrelate to health and we ALL know that stress is a major health issue.
Go figure, my new job is encouraging meto dress and theydon't even know it.
I love my new job and haven't even started yet.

WooHoo... :)

whowhatwhen
04-15-2013, 11:36 PM
What a Bagel has some pretty nice bagels and they're definitely good at stress reduction.

E:
I'm always stressed.

Amanda_Robinson
04-15-2013, 11:37 PM
Definitely relieves stress for me.

Rachelakld
04-16-2013, 12:35 AM
Often been dressed up, then suddenly get the urge to paint the fence or work on an engine. Problem with being obsessive-compulsive, but I wouldn't want to change a thing in my life

Mollyanne
04-16-2013, 02:48 AM
I don't need an excuse to dress, I JUST FEEL BETTER WHEN I'M IN FEMALE MODE!!!!!!

Molly

Barbara Maria
04-16-2013, 03:16 AM
No matter what else is happening in my life,as soon as I walk in the door and the bra,panties,wig and lipstick go on it all seems to disappear,almost like I left it in a different world,and I immediately feel like a new woman.

jenimithu
04-16-2013, 04:01 AM
ya i also feel bit relaxed............

Lynn Marie
04-16-2013, 08:24 AM
I religiously avoid stress and only dress when relaxed and comfortable. Dressing doesn't relax me, it exhilarates me!

Karren H
04-16-2013, 08:37 AM
I really don't get stressed often..... and when I do..... chocolate consumption is more calming than what I wearing......

I Am Paula
04-16-2013, 09:49 AM
Please girls- respect the environment, and try to save the planet. As far as we know, it's the only one with chocolate.

Allison2006
04-16-2013, 09:49 AM
I would say that stress sometimes makes me feel like dressing, and I do feel it's relaxing for me when I do, but the majority of the time I don't dress to de-stress.

Lorileah
04-16-2013, 11:44 AM
First I want to say I am happier dressed. Mostly because it makes me be who I think I should be.

But the stress thing is interesting. It used to be as tension and stress built up I would desire dressing more. In recent days though, teh stress has not made me dress at all...in fact I just want to put on my robe and eat ice cream....I have changed :)

Beverley Sims
04-16-2013, 12:23 PM
A great stress reliever.......
Eating the ears off the chocolate Easter Rabbit.

Bite the head off the chocolate Santa next.

gender_blender
04-16-2013, 12:30 PM
I'm almost always wearing clothes when getting stressed, but perhaps you meant 'crossdressing '. I do find it relaxing to wear an expensive designer bridal gown after returning home from a long day at work.

Jocelyn Quivers
04-16-2013, 05:38 PM
It's a catch 22 for me. Usually when I'm stressed, I pig out, gain a few pounds, become really disgusted, and do not want to dress. By feeling not attractive enough to dress, this makes me even more stressed out, which motivates me to drop the excess weight with the goal of being able to dress, de-stressing when that goal is finally reached. All of which causes me to forget what I was stressed about in the first place.:thumbup: