PDA

View Full Version : My first social gathering!

AngelaSmith
04-15-2013, 10:48 PM
Ok... so it has been a while since it, but I just wanted to post about it. I have been to department stores several times before but I did my first social outing for a halloween party. I know most say halloween doest count but I don't care :-) I went to an alternate lifestyle halloween party this past october and had a great time! The night started off bad but ended well. I went by myself because I do not know anybody with the same interest as me. I finally get the nerve to get out of my car and walk into the hotel, I make my way downstairs to the party and walk in. There were probably 50 people there, men, women, tgs,cds, ggs you name it... I am sooo nervous... I notice about half the party check me out as I enter and make my way to the bar and order my drink. I look around and find a couch in the corner of the room to sit down and regain my composure. Not three minutes later some admirer sits next to me and starts talking to me. So I feel good that someone wants to talk... and a few minutes later he start rubbing my thigh. I told him sorry I'm meeting someone here so he leaves. I think about leaving but I spot two sisters at a table and I go over to them and ask to sit with them. We ended up talking the rest of the night. They both complimented my make up and a nice married couple( man and woman) joined us. It was great. Thank you for reading!

Cynthia Anne
04-15-2013, 11:49 PM
Glad to hear you had such a great time! Halloween is a great way to go out the first time! Now with the first time out of the way you need to try going out more often! Good luck!!

BlairP
04-16-2013, 12:06 AM
About the thigh rubbing guy, did it make you uncomfortable or did it turn you on?

AngelaSmith
04-16-2013, 12:25 AM
Thank you, been back a couple times since then. They do something every Friday. Hopefuly I will have the chance to go this Friday, just wish I had someone to go with. That's a no on the thigh rubbing guy. Been married to my wife for 9 years now. :-)

Beverley Sims
04-17-2013, 02:35 PM
Angela, even if it is a halloween party, like interests were there and you were able to feel at ease.
Even the guy that tried to hit on you, you repelled with dignity.
I consider it to be good practice.
Now go out again.

AngelaSmith
04-17-2013, 09:23 PM
Thanks. As unenjoyable as it was... it was flattering ( after the fact) I guess I looked good enough for him :-) Going to a party in that setting its expected I guess. Or just going out dressed as a girl you are bound to be hit on by a guy! It will probably happen again. Oh well!

angie
04-20-2013, 12:22 PM
After many years totally closet, I too had my first outing at a Halloween party. I was invited by a woman friend but told that i had to dress as a woman. So I had a perfect excuse and cover. I wore a frilly blouse with purple hot pants over a really good black garterbelt with six wide straps snugly holding up purple open fishnet stockings. The stocking tops and garters were clearly visible below the hem of my hotpants. It was a hit and i had great fun. I wore a raincoat over my outfit to drive to and from the party.

Leah Lynn
04-20-2013, 01:10 PM
Hi, Angela. Glad you had a good time. Many "admirers" don't understand that most of us aren't looking for a "good time". Still, it's nice to be wanted. It was a Halloween party a couple years ago that got me back into this. I'd first dressed at the ripe old age of four, and then tried to live the life they wanted for me. I'd still sneak a rare chance to dress, if only a pair of panties and pantyhose for a brief moment. Now, I'm in male mode only for work or a rare family gathering.
Thanks for the post...
Leah

Michaelasfun
04-20-2013, 01:17 PM
Guess it doesn't get much more in the "passable" realm than having a guy sit down and rub your thigh hehe - Congrats on going out socially, I haven't done anything other than shopping, etc. at this stage...the thread did give me an idea, however, similar to Angie's..going out on Halloween, dressed, and then wearing a female-oriented costume such as a princess, etc...even just going out on chores on that day, people would think you're on your way to a party or some such..

deebra
04-20-2013, 01:28 PM
Was there any part of the guy coming over, sitting beside you and rubbing your thigh that made you feel more female?

paulaprimo
04-20-2013, 01:51 PM
glad you had a good time!! i think you got the ultimate compliment when the guy came over...obviously you looked pretty hot!! :)

AngelaSmith
04-22-2013, 10:31 PM
Was there any part of the guy coming over, sitting beside you and rubbing your thigh that made you feel more female?
;
I guess it was his whole demeanor, not like when I'm just talking to friends at work or being approached by a gg while in male mode. It was a very different feeling.

Chickhe
04-22-2013, 11:47 PM
Halloween does count... its a great way to get out in public and feel less pressure and you can let close friends see you without committing yourself to explaining anything to them. Its a chance to have fun. One Halloween I too had an admirer dance with me, cut right in on my wife and I... in a way it was flattering but on the other hand, its not my thing... I gained a whole different perspective one other year when I 'passed' and my wife and I got chatted up all night...its a whole different world...really mind blowing!