PDA

View Full Version : Shopping and dressing

SheriM
04-16-2013, 10:19 AM
This week I was on the road and had the opportunity to dress and shop.
Day1 - Got dressed in fem pants, heels, hose, , forms, bra, wig, etc. Went to a JCP to check out the sale racks. There was a fitting room right next to the sale rack so I took a couple skirts in to try on. Too short and too sexy to wear out in public. Passed several GGs - no one seemed to notice.

Day 2 - Wore the same outfit, encouraged by the first day, again went to a JCP to try on skirts that I might wear in public. This time, I found a knee length skirt after trying on several. I left the confines of the fitting room to check out the 3 way mirror and go to the rack for another style. Other shoppers in the area - no one cared. The SA offered to help but this time I declined. Purchased the skirt even though it cost more than I wished.

Day 3 - My experience in the new skirt on next thread.

PS - I love to shop.

OK - it is now day 3 and I get all dolled up in my new skirt (just above the knee), hose, wig, bra, etc. It is notable that I chose an off white turtle neck sweater. As with GGs that wear a white top, the bra is visible through the sweater. It makes me feel feminine. I am tastefully dressed up including 3.5" heels (bought on day 1).
I go into TJMaxx and shop the bra/panty isle. I take my panty choices to the checkout and the young SA says "I like your skirt". I say "thank you, I like your dress as well."
She was not only showing more leg than I, she also had some cleavage to show. I went to several more stores and all the reaction is positive. Lots of smiles and only a few curious lookers.
Day 4 - I am now full of confidence and head to Kohls, again dressed to the nines in my new skirt showing lots of leg, of course wearing pantyhose. It is late and not many people in the store. I find a pleated skirt in the junior dept. It is short but if I wear it low, it is only a couple inches above the knee. Again I step out of the fitting stall to check out the 3 way mirror. This time an SA is picking up clothes to put them back on the rack. So I ask her - Is this skirt too short? She says No, I think it is fine. I really like it but am not too sure if I can wear it in public. I try on several more. Later, the same SA shows up again, so I ask her "Are you sure this skirt is not too short. She replies, No, in fact I think it looks very good on you. Of course, I purchased.

SheriM
More later.

Debra Russell
04-16-2013, 11:36 AM
...................and you bought it -- shopping is fun....................Debra

Beverley Sims
04-16-2013, 12:41 PM
I like shopping at Ross.
Such a wide selection of runout gear.
They are also courteous and helpful.

Tracii G
04-16-2013, 12:59 PM
Glad you had a fun time and most stores are like that from my experience.