PDA

View Full Version : Strange But True,..........

Dana
12-13-2005, 07:20 PM
In both of my last two long term relationships with women, when they would give me the Devil about being a cross dresser ~ I ENJOYED IT! I liked it! The more Hell they would give me ~ the more validation it was to me of who and what I was and am! As a person, as a unique individual ~ as the person I am.

What I believe that I enjoyed about it was being different, being, living, exsisting outside of the box! Living outside the confines of what society prescribed how I should be, what I should be, how I should act, how I should dress.

This is me! Deal with it! If you have a problem with it, that's what it is ~ your problem.

Amelie
12-13-2005, 07:43 PM
Hi Dana, good thread.

I too like living outside the box, except when it is cold outside, then the box will keep me warm.

But all kidding aside, you are right, I feel the same way. I too, enjoy being different, and I am the same as you, if people don't like it well, that is their problem.

Huntress
12-13-2005, 11:52 PM
Dana,
Good on ya! They don't make a box strong enough to keep me in. You too, apparently. Besides if you don't go to the edge, you can't see over the side.

D.O.L.

Huntress