PDA

View Full Version : Shopping this time of year

Lisa Marie
12-13-2005, 07:24 PM
Is it me or is it hard for a crossdresser to go out to a mall this time of year? I cant even get over to the P.O. Box to get something ordered. This is a bad month for me to even think of going out dressed. How does everyone else feel? Angela

Its Sarah
12-13-2005, 11:06 PM
I can't imagine going out dressed to shop this time of year, but it's a whole lot easier to go out as him to buy for her than during the rest of the year.

Atleast for us shy girls.

Jesse69
12-13-2005, 11:48 PM
It's a great time to shop as a guy for womens clothes this time of year. They might think it's just Xmas presents. I've walked into 3 stores I normally don't have to courage to go to. I think I will also go to an Ann Taylor Loft store and a Bebe store - mostly just to look at the prices of new stuff. I mostly got Ann Taylor Loft clothes used from ebay and thrift stores and I don't know how much their stuff costs brand new.

Denise01
12-13-2005, 11:49 PM
When I was away last Month on vacation, it was the first time that I took the big step and went to the mall shopping Fully en-femme including wearing a skirt.
Whie it was not quite as busy as it is this month, on a friday afternoon and early evening there were still quite a lot of people around, dressed from very dressy to the extreme casual look.
I found it much easier to be in the ladies department looking around fully femme. I never had as much as a side glance, and it was also much easier when in the night wear section as I was looking for a couple of new nighties.
I was treated very much like a lady, and when making a purchase even if it was small, always received thank you ma'am, and it sounded so nice.
What I did, was get up my courage, and go in as it is natural to do and that we should be there
I found it so much easier buying for her as her.

Denise

Phoebe Reece
12-13-2005, 11:52 PM
Everyone's tolerence level to crowds is different. I personally think this is the best time to go to the mall, P.O., or wherever. A crossdresser is actually much less noticable in a crowded place than in one where everyone can look you over from 100 feet away.
The following photo is me in Lenox Mall in Atlanta on the afternoon of December 3 in a relatively uncrowded area:

jjjjohanne
12-14-2005, 07:27 AM
I have not gone out full en-femme. Mostly, I have gone out wearing all women's wear, but looking mostly like a man. Frequently with shorts and pantyhose. In crowded environments, no one seems to see me. In less crowded times, I think I am way more obvious. Once time, I went out in a skirt, blouse, ... and walked from one end of the mall to the other. I walked on both floors. I couldn't believe I did it. No one reacted too negatively. Two girls in a lady foot locker store laughed out loud at me. Most people were polite enough. I'm sure it was wierd to them. It was certainly wierd to ME. But, I did it! I could hardly believe I did it... step by step, I got more nerve and ended up taking a trip through the mall that I didn't plan on taking.

Wendy me
12-14-2005, 07:52 AM
well not going out shopping in fem at this of year ... shopping is always my fav... just getting into that gift buying thing is a little tough to get going.....

sue_donim
12-14-2005, 08:14 AM
I find this time of year even easier than normal as everyone is rushing about thinking what to buy for whoever and not paying as much attention as normal, even half the teenagers have their thoughts elsewhere (and they have tranny radar).
It's like we become partially invisible around now but often our own fears and thoughts stop us because we think larger crowd more people to spot us, This is not the case.

Sue_donim :)