PDA

View Full Version : A girl asked me if I had lost a bet

Sophia_raven
04-16-2013, 09:51 PM
Because she was curious why she saw me in a skirt at school the one day with tights and the next day I was wearing shorts and patterned panty hose. I simply told her that I was wearing it because it was fun.

I actually went shopping en femme as well the day I was wearing a skirt.

I felt more brave walking around in a skirt buying clothing rather than looking like some confused guy buying clothes, I have a big sign that says " hey these clothes are for me "

I think I've confused a good bunch of my fellow students and perturbed a few people though this wasn't my intention. Most people were fairly cool with how I was dressed.

I still find myself wanting to crossdress even after the fact of being dressed up for nearly two days (I do throw on man clothes when I'm returning to my aunts house where I've lived for the school year)

The thing that surprises me is how comfortable I feel and normal it seems to me even though I'm doing something completely outside most definitions of normal behaviour.

The only negative about the past couple days was finding out how hard it's going to be to find the perfect pair of shoes in my size,

I Am Paula
04-16-2013, 11:39 PM
Good for you. If you're comfortable, and you feel safe, you should be able to present how you please. I live in a small town with a large university, so you pretty much have to drive thru' campus to get anywhere. I see some unique and daring presentations. When I see a guy in Docs, tights, a skirt, and a biker jacket, I just wish my generation would have let ME rock that look.

Cynthia Anne
04-17-2013, 12:36 AM
Sounds great Sophia! Keep having fun and be yourself!

Tracii G
04-17-2013, 01:12 AM
Even if you are in guy mode shopping never look confused .LOL.
Wear what makes you feel good IMO. Sounds like you enjoyed it so its all good.

mikiSJ
04-17-2013, 02:31 AM
You should have told her that you won the bet, and really confused her!

deebra
04-17-2013, 06:27 AM
WOW, it's great you have so much self confidence and not intimidated by society. I see you're 27 so your school is probially college and not high school, high school would have more bullys, etc. with a lot of mouth and trying to make fun. Imagine if every member of this forum had your confidence.

BLUE ORCHID
04-17-2013, 06:55 AM
Hi Sophia, It's a much different world than I grew up in you are much more accepted now than you would've been back in the 50s'&60s'.

kimdl93
04-17-2013, 07:20 AM
All right! You're enjoying yourself and helping open up the community around you. Good for you!

Beverley Sims
04-17-2013, 02:08 PM
Do what you will, if you feel comfortable and do it with taste and dignity.

Wildaboutheels
04-17-2013, 02:16 PM
Welcome to the REALITY of today. Many here [that WANT out of the closet] will get there some day and kick themselves for waiting so long.