PDA

View Full Version : First Time in Public...

terryluvs266
04-19-2013, 01:14 PM
Total disclaimer. It was in the gym at my apartment complex, big deal right? But seriously. It was the first time I ever stepped outside of my apartment dressed up as Terry. I was soooo sooo nervous.

I chose the gym, because it's 600 feet from my front door. It's 10am right now, so i know no one's really going to be in there. I didn't want to look super super obvious, so I just dressed in yoga pants and a t-shirt.

Anyway, the feeling of hearing the birds, and the nice day outside, and nervousness of hearing other people's footsteps. phew. I'm so glad I got that over with.

I know I was only outside like 10 minutes. But someone said hello to me. which was so crazy. i just smiled and walked away. i wish i could have ran, but i don't know how to run in wedges. I can't believe that I was going to interact with someone while dressed. I was so embarrassed. but so relieved.

Love, life, and happiness,

Terry

Beverley Sims
04-19-2013, 01:22 PM
Nothing like getting exposed to the great unknown.
You will be better prepared next time.

kimdl93
04-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Just relax and walk. Everything will be OK,REALLY!

Sheila11
04-19-2013, 01:24 PM
You go girl. Pretty young things like you have the world as your oyster. And I don't mean something squishy and fishy with a hard exterior. Matter of fact I am not sure what that means. Anyway, go for it girl.

Tracii G
04-19-2013, 01:24 PM
All part of it sweetie it gets easier the more you do it.

4mymichelle
04-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Terry,

It's great that you made your first step outside. No need to feel embarrassed, as this is you being able to be who you want to be. Just being yourself is what is important. It becomes more natural as you continue on your outings. Take care.

Diversity
04-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Good for your, Terry! You took the first step, which will lead to many more. Have fun and celebrate your courage!
Di

terryluvs266
04-19-2013, 06:34 PM
Thanks everyone for your support. I know I don't post that often, but this forum was instrumental in gathering the courage to share this side of myself with my wife. Now that she is open to me dressing, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I forgot to attach a quick photo. I didn't realize the yoga pants where that short. but it was the closest thing to workout attire I could find. My apartment gym is the only discreet public place I could think of that had a huge mirror that I could take a picture of myself. i swear the 600 or so ft it took to get there as I was walking by people felt like 2 miles. hehehe. one big baby step in the right direction. can't wait for the next baby steps as i continue to explore openly this part of myself and my supportive wife.

anyway, again, I just want to reiterate that I appreciate everyone here.

Rhonda Darling
04-19-2013, 11:57 PM
Terry, congratulations on your first serious excursion out of your apartment. The pink fog will soon envelope you and you will find that you want to do it more often, and you'll get bolder and bolder. Exercise caution but thoroughly enjoy yourself and your new found freedom/femdom.

One word of (hopefully welcome) advice from an older CD/TG/TS. The yoga/exercise shorts are hot hot hot, but you need to get a gaff (see: www.thebreastformstore.com or www.suddenlyfem.com. With your fab looks and bod, you need a total femme presentation, and that means tucking the "boys" up and away. A good gaff for guys will do it, and then you can walk among everyone you see as the girl you want to be.

Best regards,

Rhonda

Sissy_Michelle
04-20-2013, 12:19 AM
Congrats ! Little steps are always the safe steps. And try to relax. :-)

terryluvs266
04-20-2013, 12:46 AM
Rhonda, omg, i realized it right when i hit the send button. thank you again for advice! sheepish hehe. :)

terryluvs266
04-20-2013, 12:55 AM
i found a makeshift way in the meantime. hehe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjZFhnFFItM

gerdaberlin
04-20-2013, 08:41 AM
passing without any problem IMV, perhaps some conscious food intake will add.. go for more!

Rachel M
04-20-2013, 11:17 AM
Baby steps lead to greater accomplishments. So, you made it out there and the world didnt end. You interacted with someone, though you felt the urge to run away, you maintained. Whats even better they didnt run away so even better right? From your pic, you look very passable. with more and more trips out and about the confidence builds more and more.

~Joanne~
04-20-2013, 11:35 AM
Honestly, I don't think you had any reason to want to run. I think you looked very passable and no one passing you would have thought anything different. Your biggest mistake was going out of your apartment because now you have "the bug" lol Yes just going 600 feet might not be anything major for a lot of girls here but it's always a big deal if your heading out for the very first time. The first baby step has been made and baby steps are always good :) Thanks for sharing your adventure and picture :)

deebra
04-20-2013, 02:14 PM
Your avartar pic shows you to be a very attractive woman with great legs, in the gym I see a little bulge, try tucking with tight panties, gurls must look like girls.

Nylon Ninja
04-20-2013, 03:02 PM
Well done Terry I bet you must have felt great. I wore tights outside for the first time this afternoon which was a big achievement for myself.