PDA

View Full Version : Wow does she look hot

Michelle8
04-19-2013, 02:45 PM
I was walking out of a pharmacy when I saw this beautiful women walk in.
She had a white floral dress with red flowers and great wedges on her feet.
She looked so feminine.I so badly wanted to aske her where she got that
dress and shoes.But since I was in guy clothes I didn't.Has any of you girls
ever asked a women that Question?

DeeArel
04-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Yes, I have asked when I saw a must wear outfit. Most will tell you where they got it.

Joanne.England
04-19-2013, 02:57 PM
I'm not a GG so I do not know if they would ask. Hopefully if you had asked in male clothes she may have thought it was a complement and told you. But I could be totally wrong.

Ressie
04-19-2013, 03:42 PM
No, I've only complimented women on their shoes, hair etc. I've never asked "where can I get them"? Maybe just say "I saw that dress at Walmart"! And wait for her reply which may not be too good.

Beverley Sims
04-19-2013, 03:52 PM
No, but I have had it been asked of me.
I had a pair of jeans that fit quite snugly and gave me a great figure.
They stretched tightly on my legs and calves and apparently looked awesome.
I was all smiles when asked.

Sheila11
04-19-2013, 03:59 PM
I have asked some times enfemme. While drab I have asked ladies about their perfume. I just tell them it smells wonderful. Every girl wants to know she looks and smell great.

Nikki A.
04-19-2013, 04:36 PM
I never have asked, but I have been asked about a dress I had on.

lingerieLiz
04-19-2013, 09:31 PM
I've told women that the dress was pretty and then said it is so nice where in the world did you find it. I would never say I saw that in Kmart.

I almost asked a woman I knew fairly well where she bought her really pretty lace bra. Decided we weren't quite that good of friends. I've been asked where I buy mine though by a female friend on a shopping trip. We were talking about the price of clothes and she was complaining about the cost of good bras. I told her that you can get them for $$ and she asked me, Where do you by yours? So I told her. A few days later she said your right.

Tracii G
04-20-2013, 12:23 AM
Shoes, perfume are always a safe bet for a compliment.
I have asked a few ladies about where they found an item of clothing and they always tell me.

AllieSF
04-20-2013, 02:08 AM
If you ask nicely while complimenting the look, there should be no problem. I do it all the time.

Sabrina133
04-20-2013, 12:27 PM
yes. this winter i was getting gas in my car when a woman pulled up next to me wearing the most gorgoues pair of over the knee boots. I just had to ask her where she'd gotten them. She told me and then smiled knowingly. Yup,i was in guy mode at the time.

Leah Lynn
04-20-2013, 12:45 PM
Oh, yes! If it looks good, I'll give her a compliment and ask. Some of us girls were sitting in a club, at a window table, when a GG walked out, and was wearing the cutest pink pumps. One of our group commented, so I slipped out and asked her to show her shoes to the group. She was wearing jeans, and obligingly pulled up a leg so we could see. The rest came out to admire them, and she told us where she got them and the story behind the purchase. I'm sure everyone loves a compliment.

Leah

deebra
04-20-2013, 02:04 PM
Then there's not only the outfit that looks so good but what's under the outfit that makes the outfit look so good.

Being Paige
04-20-2013, 02:08 PM
Yes I have asked and I have been asked. Nice compliment I believe.