PDA

View Full Version : How is this possible.

Annie M
04-19-2013, 08:25 PM
Took the day off since it finally warmed up a little and went shopping in fem, though not with a skirt but a pair of my new jeans and a cute top and sweater. I also wore a new push up showing the cleavage I've developed and a little waist cincher so I could get into the size 10 jeans. Used my curlers too! Felt real girlie and I didn't feel that I might get clocked.
But I walked into a Kohls and there was a couple I have known for some time. I was trapped! I walked past like nothing was going on the husband looked up and checked me out smiled and then his wife looked at him turned and sort of elbowed him and he turned away.
I'll find out probably if I got made but I think he was just checking out the tall blonde...
What are the odds ya meet some one you know when you normally go through life never seeing anyone.
Gotta work on my makeup too.

nhlighthouse
04-19-2013, 08:31 PM
Don't you worry 'bout a thing! You like GREAT and very SEXY.....Relaxed and having fun!

Annie M
04-19-2013, 08:43 PM
I had a great time and I get to stay girlie all weekend too! Actually I'm still jazzed. Thinking about doing something I have wanted to do forever tomorrow, get my ears pierced cause I bought some hoops today!
If this goes well this weekend I will aim for my goal of 24-7... Might chicken out by morning but tonight I'm Annie.

Another thought I've had is my name. Annie just didn't fell right to me as I looked at myself in the windows and mirrors today.

So tonight I'm working on my walk with low heals.

lingerieLiz
04-19-2013, 08:58 PM
What's the chance to fly from California to Detroit and run into someone you know in a mall there? One never knows who you will run into. So relax. If they talk they will, but they might never say a word or invite you over dressed.

Barbara Maria
04-19-2013, 11:41 PM
Hi,Annie.At least you have the courage to go out.I don't because I'm terrified of just such a thing happening.Austin is a big town and it's unlikely,but it would be just my luck.I intend to someday,hopefully before I'm an old lady,but not just yet.

Tracii G
04-20-2013, 12:16 AM
Don't worry about it if he says something just pass it off like you don't know what he's talking about.
I ran into an old biker buddy and his wife from way back and I was enfemme at the time made casual eye contact and walked right past him.
It was several months later I saw them in a local club when I was in guy mode so I said hi and we talked for a few minutes.He never said a word.

I Am Paula
04-20-2013, 10:18 AM
I worked that one in reverse a week ago. As I wrote in another post, I had to run out suddenly in drab. Most people in my town have never seen me in guy mode. I ran into people that know Celeste well, and they did not show any recognition at all. The garage owner, where I was picking up my truck, of course knew it was me cause I had to pay, and get my keys. he just said he liked Celeste better.

Stephanie47
04-20-2013, 10:28 AM
I think the odds are fairly good a person would run into an old acquaintance, co worker, etc. It seems you were really passable if you got an admiring look from the man, and, he got an elbow for admiring too much. As to odds? Well, my brother was on an elementary school field trip to the Statue of Liberty and he encountered our cousin in the crown of Miss Liberty. The cousin was on an elementary school trips too. Both were in fact from two different states. Odds?

sometimes_miss
04-20-2013, 12:22 PM
What are the odds ya meet some one you know when you normally go through life never seeing anyone.

Odds are in reverse proportion to how much you don't want to meet them at any given time. Just ask any woman who 'just stepped out for a moment' in clothes that don't fit and while having not fixed her hair or make up.

Leah Lynn
04-20-2013, 12:33 PM
I live in a small town, so I usually go elsewhere to go out. I still occaisionally see someone I know. I can usually avoid them IF I see them first. So far, so good, but it's not "IF" you get caught; it's "WHEN". If the neighbors don't know by now, then nobody's been looking, and half the friends and family know or suspect. At this point I don't really care, anymore. I live in femme mode except for work anyway.

Leah

Beverley Sims
04-24-2013, 04:37 AM
There are no odds for meeting someone you know. I have been in other countries and the phrase "fancy meeting you here" is all too common.
I have been sprung dressed too.

Loni
04-24-2013, 05:16 AM
maybe he was thinking why can i not go out dressed?

BLUE ORCHID
04-24-2013, 07:18 AM
Hi Annie, That poor guy is still thinking about that tall beautiful blonde in Kohl's.

Jackie7
04-24-2013, 07:49 AM
My wife and I both crossdress and many times have enjoyed the experience of not being recognized by people who know us well. Once at a large fancy-dress party in our city we chatted in our normal voices with our next-door neighbor, a dude we see most every day. He quickly read us as x-dressed, but could not nail our actual identities despite us giving him many clues and hints. People see what they are expecting to see and most people are so preoccupied with their own stuff they don't see much of anything -- plus the fact that hardly anybody pays much attention to a quiet middle-aged lady. So quit worrying about it and enjoy your outings.

mikiSJ
04-24-2013, 04:29 PM
When I was in the Navy in 1966 my carrier anchored in Hong Kong harbor for a friendly visit. I was walking around Kowloon and after having dinner in a restaurant, stepped outside and nearly bowled over a high school classmate I hadn't seen since graduation who was on a frigate in a my carrier group.

What are the odds, go figger!!!

Sabrina133
04-24-2013, 06:59 PM
When i was on active duty, i never dressed nor shopped near the post. I'd pack for the weekend and go down to Austin (the nearest place) or Houston or Dallas. Although i dont recall over seeing anyone i knew, i could always make out the GIs in the crowd so i'd be doubly careful not to get too close to them.

coolguy123
04-25-2013, 04:09 PM
That right now is my worst nightmare. It's what keeps me from going out. I have thought about driving a few hours away just to feel relaxed enough to go out.