PDA

View Full Version : My first time outside in tights today

Nylon Ninja
04-20-2013, 04:06 PM
I ventured out in tights for the very first time this afternoon. Such an amazing experience. I'm 32 and have only been wearing them since December. I'm totally new to all this.

I bought them in December under the pretense of wearing them under my jeans for added winter warmth. Since then however I've opened up to my partner about my fetish and earlier this week confessed to her I've had thoughts about wanting to be a girl since I was a teenager. She thinks it's all a bit strange but has so far begrudgingly tolerated it.

Wore them (black 60 dens from John Lewis) with a black zip up cardigan, white 3/4 length linnen trousers / shorts and grey laced up men's pumps from Primark. I thought the black of the tights struck a fantastic contrast with the white of the shorts.

I basically wanted to portray an image of a man in regular male clothes but with added tights as opposed to attempting to look like a woman as such. But who knows what the future may hold. Since I began wearing them I've also been taking an interest in skirts and shoes (really love the office girl look) which I never had before. I can see this turning from a mere fetish to possibly something a bit bigger and I'm finding it very exciting.

I'm 6ft 3in tall, well built with a blond skin head and a couple of facial piercings. I'm a very manly looking bloke and stereotypically probably the last person people might expect to be wearing such things but today I rocked those tights even if I do say so myself!

I only bought the shorts yesterday and the fact that they covered my legs to an inch or so past my knee I feel made them look a lot more modest and gave me a lot more confidence than I would have had if exposing my nylon clad knees. Not that I normally mind bearing my knees but since I had tights on I was preferring to keep it subtle yet visible.

Ironically the trip was to the Royal Mail sorting office to pick up a consignment of men's tights I'd bought online! My girlfriend accompanied me and we went for a Chinese buffet afterwards. Was originally going to go on my own but in hindsight I think having her there with me gave it that added public seal of approval.

Like most people seem to say, the vast majority of passers by didn't seem to bat an eyelid despite 80% of my calfs clearly being on show.

There were a few people who caught on. My OH found it easier spotting them as I think most were trying to keep their gossiping descreet so that I wouldn't notice. Firstly there was a teenage girl walking down the road with her mum then at the buffet she caught two women talking about me followed by the man behind us, with his family, pointing at his own legs gesturing about what I was wearing on mine.

On the bus on the way home we were sat near the back when two girls got on and one of them was sniggering as she walked past me and when getting off my partner noticed a funny look from the driver.

I will go as far as saying that I really enjoyed the attention I was getting from wearing them. I was willing people to notice and often kept sticking one leg out from underneath the restaurant table to help people see them. Admittedly I've always been slightly eccentric and a bit of an attention seeker (one of the reasons why I wish I was born a beautiful woman; all the attention they get), which I guess made it easier, and each and every time I saw somebody making a remark only seemed to spur me on even more. I also got very drunk last night and was still feeling the afterglow this morning which gave me an extra boost. Who says alcohol is all bad! ;-)

There were two stunning waitresses working in the restaurant both in white blouses, tight black minis and nylons. As always with girls like that I couldn't keep my eyes off them but for the first ever time in my life the lust didn't turn into the usual jealousy. I usually find myself turning green with envy in such situations jealous that the women are free to wear some of the most beautiful attire in the world whilst I'm either socially prohibited or forced to keep my tights under jeans like a freak. In the past that emotion has often made me feel close to being some kind of second class citizen. But today was different. Today I was just like them. Free.

Brenn
04-21-2013, 09:48 AM
Good for you! It is great to see others being able to express themselves freely. I have worn tights and pantyhose out many times with shorts. It gets easier every time and I don't even notice the attention much anymore.

Rachel Morley
04-21-2013, 11:16 AM
I usually find myself turning green with envy in such situations jealous that the women are free to wear some of the most beautiful attire in the world whilst I'm either socially prohibited or forced to keep my tights under jeans like a freak. In the past that emotion has often made me feel close to being some kind of second class citizen. But today was different. Today I was just like them. Free.
I too (until I embraced my crossdressing) used to feel frustrated and jealous of women because I want to wear girly clothes but felt I couldn't. It's clear that you feel liberated now and free to dress how you feel, and that's good to hear. Ok, people might stare a bit but that's only because they're not used to seeing a guy wearing girls clothes, not because it inherently looks bad or anything.