PDA

View Full Version : “My Feminine Closet”

julietalyse
04-21-2013, 10:19 PM
My feminine closet is ten times the size of my male clothes closet. Each time I need more man clothes I seem to delight in buying the feminine line. AND there sits my male clothes getting older and more ragged by the day. The male attire is for dirty work and going to my teaching. Else purchasing a new lounging dress or an attraction blouse seems so much more exciting. By the time I can present my self as a woman and pass I will have no problem discarding the male threads.

Maria in heels
04-22-2013, 05:01 AM
Julie...your closet is starting to sound like mine..way to go!

Stevie
04-22-2013, 05:05 AM
Wow I found myself pulling out clothes I don't wear out of my closet yesterday.

BLUE ORCHID
04-22-2013, 07:34 AM
Hi Julie, Tht sure sounds like my three closets at least 10 to 1 and the shoes at 20 to 1.

Trish
04-22-2013, 07:39 AM
That's the way a closet should be!

MissTee
04-22-2013, 07:39 AM
I guess I'm just a fashion diva, regardless of how I present. Have a closet full of attire for both genders, and at times it's like Dress Barn vs. Men's Wearhouse for dominance. I say it's an expression of a unique kind of duality, and my wife jokes its more like evidence of a special kind of confusion :)

Beverley Sims
04-22-2013, 07:53 AM
I need to buy a pair of mens shoes to wear.
My present ones are five years old and had the heels repaired.
A pair of cheap Chinese ones should do.

glynnis
04-22-2013, 11:54 AM
I went thru my closet a few days ago.Found I have more female clothes than male clothes.I have 14 dresses and skirt and blouses,14 bras and 12 lipsticks,22 bottles of nail varnish but only two pairs of shoes,must rectify that.

JaniceP
04-22-2013, 12:21 PM
My, closet of pretty girls clothes have gone from none to ALOT, silicone breast forms being my crowning glory!
As a teen, I just loved going to a department store, shopping for a cute skirts, pretty blouses and holding them up in front of me before the mirror.

My closet became quite large, many Panties of Pastel colors with cute lace trim, underwire Bras to match my panties and the prettiest, pastel Long Leg Pantygirdles you would ever be able to find. Soft, cool feeling, nylon full slip with lacy trim about the hem and loads of lace trim upon the Bra Bodice of my Full Slip.

boink
04-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Whenever I go shopping I keep an open mind about what I'm going to be picking up, some days it's all women's items, some days all men's (aka. mostly work clothes). Generally I enjoy finding the women's stuff better, and am more excited about it, but when I can get some good deals on men's stuff, or find stuff that's actually interesting to me I'm usually pretty happy with those purchases. My closet/drawer space is about 50/50.

Trudy22
04-22-2013, 01:34 PM
I have so many girlie clothes and just can't stop buying more :-) Its odd cause when I used to wear men's clothes 100% of the time I hardly ever bought any and now I'm getting lingerie, dresses told eyed every weekend lol. I love it :-)