PDA

View Full Version : Another night out!

Suzanne F
04-22-2013, 01:45 AM
Saturday night was my third night out after coming clean with my wife about 2 months ago. My wife and a girlfriend took me to Asia SF in San Francisco. I wore a short skirt with black tigjts, heels and a grey long sweater. I wore my hair down over one shoulder. I started the evening by going out by mysel to see my therapist. It was the first time she had seen me dressed in person. She was so sweet and complimentary. It was totally different than other sessions. Much more like 2 women having a fun conversation. It was wonderful beimg out in the world as Suzanne. I then met up with my wife and our girlfriend and headed to the city. We had a great dinner and the show was awesome. The girls were beautiful. Everyone was sweet to me. There was one table of couples where the men exchanged a few laughs about me I think. No worries! I was pretty and I felt wonderful. I would gladly suffer a few laughs to be able to feel do feminine and happy! I hope the journey gets better. Oh I better never forget to thank my beautiful wife. She is the best!
Suzanne

TeresaCD
04-22-2013, 03:19 AM
Way to go, Suzanne!

Maria in heels
04-22-2013, 05:00 AM
Suzanne...sounds like you had a great day! Don't forget to give your wife a big hug and a heartfelt thank you!

AmyLass
04-22-2013, 05:01 AM
So glad you had an amazing time, I've talking with my wife about getting her to come with me but shes as nervous as I am.

renaej7
04-22-2013, 06:49 AM
That is awesome! I'm sure you looked great. Spousal support is always a added bonus.

My therapist encourages me to dress when I see her too. It is soooo relaxing to be comfortable and able to share my thoughts during session.

BLUE ORCHID
04-22-2013, 07:08 AM
Hi Suzanne, You are so lucky to have such a & special wonderful wife it must be awesome to go out dressed with her.

Beverley Sims
04-22-2013, 07:13 AM
Suzanne, a nice uplifting story, and as long as you can take the jibes and not suffer so be it.

Michelle (Oz)
04-22-2013, 07:56 AM
There was one table of couples where the men exchanged a few laughs about me I think.

Delighted that you had such a terrific experience. So often we think that we are the subject of mirth but when you are in male mode check how many people are laughing. Yet its not about us. Its empowering to be thick skinned but often folk are just having a good time.

Suzanne F
04-22-2013, 11:04 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind responses. I wanted to share that thanks to this site I have made sure that my wife knows how much I appreciate her support. Friday afternoon before my big night out I dropped off a dozen roses to her work. She is an amazing woman and wants so much for me to be happy.
Suzanne

AllieSF
04-22-2013, 12:07 PM
Thanks for the update Suzanne. I am sorry I couldn't meet yup with you, since the group I was with were not able to stay out later. One day we will connect. The Trans show at Asia SF is fun and light with mostly tourists, local and out of State, couples and bachelor parties. Nice safe place for a fun evening out with others.