PDA

View Full Version : The beauty of GG's

MysticLady
04-22-2013, 12:36 PM
Hello All

Reading threads and getting many peoples ideas on women and how they view a man that crossdresses has gotten me to wonder the diversity of GG's out there. As many of you know that Ive stated that my wife and I have issues regarding this and at the moment were separated but continuing to discuss our "differences" for she also has issues just like me. But, this has been and continues to be a life experience and depending on your attitude and ability to humble yourself provides for a less misrable experience. My wife is now realizing that this is not just a fantasy or some trend Im going through but something much more and for the life of me I can't explain it to myself let alone wanting her to understand it.
I believe that a woman that continues to love a man after he has most certainly put himself at her complete disposal and reveal this to her is that ,he feels that woman loves him unconditionally and has put all trust and himself in her hands to do whatever she desires. She can ruin him or build him. If she continues to love him then she has overcome the thought process of this world and is at a much higher level. It takes a special kind of woman to overcome that "ick feeling" that my wife says she experiences with this and sees the beauty of a whole man with the eyes of her heart instead of the eyes of her mind. To the GG's that are part of this forum I thank you so much for becoming members and discussing life with us.

You are extremely valued.

Kate Simmons
04-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Just one thing to say Hon. Without all of the lovely women, there would be no human race to speak of. We can confide in the woman we love and vice versa and have love, caring and sharing. I rest my case with that.:battingeyelashes::)

Beverley Sims
04-22-2013, 02:36 PM
The important thing for X dressers is to consider the "ick" feeling and try dressing accordingly.
It can be beaten if progress is kept slow and wearing appropriate clothing such as jeans and a top.
Acting naturally and not drawing attention to yourself in conversation can help immensely.
A little bit of femininity at a time in small doses helps condition your partner.

~Joanne~
04-22-2013, 03:24 PM
I can honestly say we have a great bunch of GG's here. I won't name them as you know who they are ;) I value every ounce of input they share with us and really appreciate all of their advice and humbling.

Momarie
04-22-2013, 03:41 PM
The important thing for X dressers is to consider the "ick" feeling and try dressing accordingly.
It can be beaten if progress is kept slow and wearing appropriate clothing such as jeans and a top.
Acting naturally and not drawing attention to yourself in conversation can help immensely.
A little bit of femininity at a time in small doses helps condition your partner.

Beautifully said!

I would like to offer my appreciation to those on this thread and all our other members as well.

andrea lace
04-22-2013, 04:47 PM
I haven't been on for a while as i have had computer problems. I would like to add my respect for GG's that are supportive of there CD partners. I have an accepting Wife and wouldn't know what to do without her. So here is a big shout out to all you GG's who stand by your SO's I am sure you are appreciated more than you know :)

Greenie
04-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Trust me.. Us GG's love having open people like you to talk to. Having you wonderful ladies here (both GG and GM) has really helped me. In a short time I have opened my eyes to this world. You all have taught me better ways to love and accept my SO without compromising myself, my feelings and my integrity.

I am so blessed to be a part of this forum. :)

Kae

Gretchen_To_Be
04-22-2013, 07:44 PM
Andrea Lace, I second your motion!