PDA

View Full Version : gay???

Pinky188
04-22-2013, 08:46 PM
So I have to address a question that I am too often asked. "Do you dress like a girl because you want to attract guys"? The answer is no. Im attracted to women. Plain and simple. Im old enough and secure enough with myself to know this about myself. I explain why I dress like a girl like this. Have you ever seen some one and want to emulate them? I know that lots of men out there work out because they want that body that is on the cover of Maxum. And lots if women are the same way with wanting to look like that movie star that is on the cover of what ever magazine they read. For me, I love the look of a tall blonde. And I want to look that way. Its not that I dont like myself. Quit the opposite. Im just so interested in emulating that look because I think its beautiful. Thats it! So no, Im not gay. Im just a freak I suppose. What ever! I love my long blonde hair and slinder tall figure. Im happy with myself and I dont really care what others think. Just wanted to clear that up. Thanks for listening.

PaulaQ
04-22-2013, 08:59 PM
Why does your sexual orientation make any difference?

I think, from now on, when asked this question, I'll answer with another question:
"Why do you ask? Did you have someone in mind to whom you wanted to introduce me?"

darla_g
04-22-2013, 09:12 PM
Most of the gay guys i know are looking for more masculine type persons. A male emulating a female does not seem to be the ideal, although its probably not good to generalize. But to speak for myself if i was interested in hooking up with guys (which i am not), why would I want to dress as a woman?

TeresaCD
04-22-2013, 10:20 PM

I think because many seem to associate cross dressing with homosexual behaviour.
As I have learned in the past month, one does not mean the other, and that is ok.

Tilly Vega
04-22-2013, 10:48 PM
Hmph :/ As my attraction to others goes no further than looking. Im attracted to men,women,TGirls,drag queens,butch girls,black,white,asian,etc. Point is your allowed to be attracted to anyone or anything you want. Forget what others may think! We're here for ya girl <3

Gretchen_To_Be
04-22-2013, 11:27 PM
Hi, Pinky

You very eloquently articulated exactly what I think and feel, and what I have expressed to my wife. While I am not slender or blonde, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I like to emulate that in my lame and incomplete way. Maybe one day I'll do a better job of it.

Regards

Shibumi

PaulaQ
04-22-2013, 11:29 PM

I think because many seem to associate cross dressing with homosexual behaviour.
As I have learned in the past month, one does not mean the other, and that is ok.

And that matters why?

I know it's certainly true, and I know what you are saying - but what difference does it actually make? I can't think of a one, other than to someone you are, or want to be, involved with.

NathalieX66
04-23-2013, 12:09 AM
Sexual preference and gender identity are mutually exclusive.

it is not unusual for a guy to want to emulate a woman.

This topic get played 21 ways up.

AmyGaleRT
04-23-2013, 12:25 AM
This is probably number one on the Frequently Asked Questions list for CDs. :)

There are some CDs that are gay, of course. In general, homosexuality occurs in about the same proportion among CDs as it does among the population as a whole. That is, the vast majority of CDs are hetero.

We all dress for different reasons. My own belief is that I have a part-female soul, and dressing as a woman brings that part of myself to the forefront and allows "her" to express "herself." My ultimate goal is to be able to function socially in both roles, and to use the experiences of both to improve myself as a whole. (I'm still not quite sure how that will work, but I'm working on it. :))

- Amy

acewatsan
04-23-2013, 12:28 AM
Some are not as lucky and only have themselves to depend on. I thank God everyday for mine.

God Bless to all.. i love you

Deborah Kaye
04-23-2013, 05:10 AM
Pinky,

I'm not gay and I'm not a freak, either. I do find myself constantly eyeing the women around me and admiring the beauty I see. I have approached women in a non-threatening way while enfemme to ask about clothing and hair styles whose appearance I found beautiful and been met with appreciative responses and thanks for compliments. I'm looking to emulate the sheer beauty I see whenever I can. Like Amy, I have a femmine component that needs to be expressed as part of my completeness. I'm also 6-1 so in heels I'm about 6-3. I wondered for so long in my life why I wasn't so Macho, but had a seriously female aspect, now I celebrate it and doing so causes me much joy and happiness.

Angela Campbell
04-23-2013, 05:20 AM
Funny, but when I was fat no one asked if I liked twinkies.

Lisa Gerrie
04-23-2013, 05:25 AM
In some ways we are at the mercy of our language. Most people talk about SEX change operations, or SEXUAL reassignment surgery, etc. etc. We probably shouldn't be surprised that people assume that transgendered people are homoSEXual.

Thoughtful TGs understand the difference between sex and gender in the same way that philosophers understand the difference between spirituality and religion. The general public doesn't think much about either one, so they jump to conclusions.

Marcella Camira
04-23-2013, 05:34 AM
Oh, I hate that too. First thing out their mouth is are you gay. UH DuH. Guess not I am married to a woman. Geez. They wanna say something, they just aint sure what to say. Think it more of conversation starter.

Lorileah
04-23-2013, 10:01 AM
I know that lots of men out there work out because they want that body that is on the cover of Maxum..

I know I want the body I see on Maxim...

~Joanne~
04-23-2013, 10:48 AM

lmao that is funny ;) speaking of which, they are back you know, limited distribution ( saw them at a farm market) but you can't afford them. $5 a box and only 10 instead of 12? what a rip!

On topic at hand, I do not dress to attract anyone, I have the love of my life and seldom go out dressed anyways.

EllieOPKS
04-23-2013, 11:12 AM
Thinking about the nationwide acceptance of gays, sometimes I wonder if it would be an easier path to just "sure I'm gay" verses some drawn out discussion of cross dressing. Of course I guess if the discussion aren't held the 2 would never be separated. Please send me the address of the twinkie store. I will pay overnite charges. LOL!

Beverley Sims
04-23-2013, 02:26 PM
Pinky,
You are talking to the converted here, who are you trying to convince?
We all love you I am sure.
I like blond bimbos but I am attracted to someone with an inquiring mind too.

AllyCDTV
04-23-2013, 04:21 PM
Pinky,

You've pretty much described what I try to do when dressing. I dress to be the kinda of woman that visually makes me hot. Whether or not it's considered gay by some, I don't give a damn. The opinions of others in this instance don't matter to me. It's what I like to do and I certainly have fun doing it.

Jocelyn Quivers
04-24-2013, 09:05 AM
I know that lots of men out there work out because they want that body that is on the cover of Maxum.

My male side being one of those guys, ever since childhood wanting to look like the Ultimate Warrior, in the misguided attempt to think that it would remove any desire to be a girl, and to also drive my femme side completely crazy in the process. Ditto for the girl side wanting to look like any GG viewed as being attractive.

Karren H
04-24-2013, 09:24 AM

The next generations not going to know what they ever are... sigh....

One.... there's nothing wrong with being gay.... my son's gay and I have gay coworkers and friends....

B..... Like everyone else here you really don't know why...... at least I don't know why.....

Stephanie47
04-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Once upon a time I was a tall (6 foot 2) slender (38-30-38) blond. I loved the look. The girls loved the look. That had no bearing on why I wanted to wear women's clothing. Now with a little spinal shrinkage, less hair, remaining hair is grey, a 42-38-40 figure, I still don't know why I became a cross dresser. I know what nice feelings I get from being dolled up. I suspect the answers to my questions will never be revealed to me until I meet my make, god or goddess.

Tracii G
04-24-2013, 12:41 PM
I just like to let my other inner self out, she is very much a part of me so why deny her the ability to be seen.
Am I gay/bi? Maybe a little because I do find some men attractive but I also find women attractive too.
I have gotten the are you gay question a lot and I usually just say IDK to keep them wondering.Some have asked do you do it to attract guys and I say no why would a guy want a man in womens clothes? To that they always seem to get stumped and have no answer.That reply alone gets them thinking well maybe CDing is OK and its not about sex.
I just enjoy dressing up and letting my girl side out and interacting with the big old world out there.