PDA

View Full Version : Almost outed myself -- At church

Sometimes Steffi
04-23-2013, 06:39 AM
Just had to share

My wife was out of town this past weekend, so Saturday was a Steffi day.

So I'm at church Sunday night (in male mode) for a small discussion group. This woman next to introduces herself to me, "I'm so and so."

And I almost said, "Hello, I'm Steffi", but at the last second I reconnected with reality and said, "Hello, I'm [male name]."

That was a close call. I've got to have a talk with that girl [Steffi] and remind her how to behave when crossdressed as a male.

SherriePall
04-23-2013, 09:22 AM
Or typing in your femme name on the computer at work and then wondering why it's not working.
A verbal oops is worse though.

Sabrina133
04-23-2013, 10:00 AM
Sherrie,

Thats happened to me a lot.....i just sit back and smile .....

Bree

wilt575
04-23-2013, 11:57 AM
Guess I went one better(oops) at church. We had a work day, clean-up paint -up. I was wearing a pair of ladies(not bling) jeans from a fund raiser church had couple weeks eairlier, bought quite a few things. Just grabed a pair jeans not paying attn that morning. As things would have it, at lunch a little girl shouted mommy he is wearing your jeans that you put in the clothing sale, I remember the iron-on navy patch on the knee.Nnothing more said, maybe a couple glances not sure.

Cheryl Ann Owens
04-23-2013, 12:02 PM
I came too close for comfort. In our small town the postmaster knows me well. I usually wear earrings all day since I have pierced ears. One afternoon I had to mail a package and casually drove to the PO. When I put my vehicle in park I realized I still had them in. They ended up on the dash. Whew!

Cheryl Ann

PS: I almost typed in my male name just now. Really!

Beverley Sims
04-23-2013, 02:12 PM
I have heard people call out "Hi Beverley" or something similar when I am in a group in male mode.
I have turned around and replied only to realise what I just did.
Once a girl said "Your name's not Beverley" and I replied, "I thought I recognised the voice."
Luckyyyyy!