PDA

View Full Version : A million thoughts on crossdressing

Lisa Gerrie
04-23-2013, 06:43 AM
This forum's odometer will roll over to 1,000,000 posts later today. Call me silly but I always like to watch things like that.

And that's just the posts that weren't deleted. :devil: The overall post count (of the forums I can see) is well over 2.5 million. What a resource! Then I look at the Guest/Member ratio at the bottom of the page; so many silent participants.

I can't look at numbers like those and feel truly alone. I'm odd, but I've got company.

There have been a few TY posts lately, and I think today we should thank the forum itself, whoever pays the bills, and everybody behind the scenes. My life would be poorer without this place. Some people complain about the rules or the refs, but crossdressers.com is what it is because of them.

One million thoughts. Wow. What a gift.

Erica Marie
04-23-2013, 06:53 AM
You are 110% correct. The forum is a very great place. Makes us feel like we are truly not alone. Thank you to everyone that participates and everyone behind the scenes that keeps this wonderfull website alive.

Marcella Camira
04-23-2013, 07:02 AM
Yeah, I like watching the odometer line up with all the same numbers or the clock. How about the date we just had 12/12/12. I was dressed to the nines that day.

Yep , and thank you for paying the bills whoever you are. All of you we do appreciate it! We are like your kids. We might complain about the rules but we still luv you.

Laura912
04-23-2013, 07:07 AM
OK, Silly, thanks for noticing that number in which there is some comfort knowing that there are a lot of people, some more than others, who are behind them. And a large thanks to those behind the scenes trying to keep this bunch under control and maintain some decorum. :clap:

allesha10
04-23-2013, 07:10 AM
I love this site and the girls on it, I would never had begun my transition without this support.

Lynn Marie
04-23-2013, 08:29 AM
Even though I get a little cranky at times, I'm still glad this forum was here when I needed it. I was going crosseyed peering out at the world through the keyhole in my closet door. Now I can see clearly.

Julie Denier
04-23-2013, 08:50 AM
It's been a comfort to get such wonderful support, encouragement and validation. Thank you all!!! ;)

Monique53
04-23-2013, 09:19 AM
I remember the days before the Internet when I had no one to share my thoughts and feelings with. Yes, this is truly a wonderful site!!

Monique

MysticLady
04-23-2013, 09:27 AM
And a million more are coming. Isn't wonderful to hear so many folks sharing their experiences with the community. I enjoy it immensly and hoping soon I will be able to share my experiences with more wonderful people like a beautiful friend that I met face to face not long ago.

~Joanne~
04-23-2013, 10:19 AM
This truly is a wonderful forum. It has a wealth of information on just about anything you can think of and you can get the help you need when you need it most. The best part is that you finally realize that you are not alone in this. There are others and making friends is always great even if they live miles upon miles away. I am truly grateful.

I have been wondering though, who did create this forum?

MysticLady
04-23-2013, 10:45 AM
I have been wondering though, who did create this forum?

Why, the forum fairy of course:heehee:

Beverley Sims
04-23-2013, 03:03 PM
I must look at that, what a milestone.
I will congratulate someone when that happens Mitch.
Thanks for the heads up.

Well I just looked Mitch and it is now 17 over.
I posted but I do not see my post so I have posted again.
Maybe it has reached it's limit.

When I went back I had two posts.
I wonder who won the years supply of panties from Walmart.

Lisa Gerrie
04-23-2013, 03:35 PM
What size do you wear?

EmilyPith
04-23-2013, 04:06 PM
This is a wonderful place.

I have learned so much and cannot thank you all enough for sharing joys, pain, and excitement (and no small amount of silliness!)

What a wealth of information!

Karren H
04-23-2013, 04:12 PM
million posts.... 4 subjects... Do I pass.... what color panties are you wearing.... how many bras do you own.... and how do I get my boobs to grow! lol

Lisa Gerrie
04-23-2013, 04:20 PM
Yet like the rest of us you keep coming back, Miss 21,329 posts. :heehee:

Diana Bain
04-23-2013, 04:25 PM
This is a great place to talk, learn and listen. Whoever put this site together THANK YOU! Gotta a sneeking feeling someone with the initials K.H will get the millionth post:D

Angela Campbell
04-23-2013, 04:33 PM
million posts.... 4 subjects... Do I pass.... what color panties are you wearing.... how many bras do you own.... and how do I get my boobs to grow! lol

you forgot...I told my wife

Ceri Anne
04-23-2013, 04:45 PM
Great observation Mich. I know I have learned a ton and made friends and grown from all I've encountered here. I have nothing but respect for the Admins, even when they delete a post because I put it in the wrong place :) The form is well run, easy to navigate and full of relevant information, inspiration, and sometimes even hilarious stories. Thank all of you for your contributions.

CynthiaD
04-23-2013, 09:09 PM
Yes, thank you so much for giving us this place to play.

One thing I truly love about this place is the default assumption that everyone around you is a crossdresser too. You can use terms like "tucking" and "breastforms" and everyone knows exactly what you mean. It's like being back in your old home town. Your real home town.

I also love the stories about how people have suffered for the sake of crossdressing, without giving it up! I too have suffered, and the idea that we would go through all of that, and still persevere is truly mind boggling. It says that crossdressing is not something trivial or whimsical. It's something deeply, deeply important.

I think that the best thing is the underlying, usually unspoken message of this place. "You're not alone." But the true message goes much deeper than that. It says "You're OK. You're normal. This thing you're doing is a good thing. You should love yourself for it." That message is worth more than all the gold in Fort Knox. And I can't thank you enough for it.

Cynthia Davis

BLUE ORCHID
04-23-2013, 09:27 PM
Hi Mich, It's like I always say, When you are here you are home.

As of now it's 1,000,127

kimdl93
04-23-2013, 09:49 PM
Apparently, if it weren't for this site, I'd be sitting at home mumbling trite words of encouragement to myself. Thanks for giving me an outlet!

AmyGaleRT
04-24-2013, 12:58 AM
This site and the ladies here have done wonders for my self-confidence. Thanks not only to my fiancee but to everyone else here, I have gone from perception and desire to reality. I hope that I've been of assistance to other ladies as well. I think I have, but I hope they see it that way, too.

Blessed are those that provide this forum for us. May they and the forum continue to prosper! :)

- Amy

shannon oeswicki
04-25-2013, 01:21 PM
I would like to tell you all, thank you. This website let's me know I am not alone, and i,'m not crazy or evil. Non of this was around in the 70's when I started dressing. I used to feel so isolated.

ept_guy
04-25-2013, 01:46 PM
Very informative website, fo sho

Karren H
04-25-2013, 01:54 PM
I would like to tell you all, thank you. This website let's me know I am not alone, and i,'m not crazy or evil. Non of this was around in the 70's when I started dressing. I used to feel so isolated.

Well it let's you know you not alone.... lol