PDA

View Full Version : The recent adventures of Becky

Rebecca Watson
04-23-2013, 08:27 AM
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd take a moment to share some of my recent adventures. I've now been out and about three times fully en femme (mostly dressed as in the photo here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?193271) or similar).

I don't have a car here, so when I go out I need to take the bus (which can be a bit crowded). I've taken the bus to the mall where I went shopping for ladies' clothes and shoes, tried them on and made some purchases. Either people don't notice what's going on behind the scenes, or they're doing a great job of playing along (or, more likely, both). I think a sales assistant might have worked in out in one instance, and cunningly complimented me on how good I look in wedge heels prompting me to buy them.

When I get back to my place (I'm currently in dorm-style accommodation) it upsets me too much to erase Becky immediately; it usually takes me 2+ hours to get ready (ignoring the previous nights preparations). I prefer to stay en femme for as long as possible. So, at some point I decided I'll just make lunch en femme and if I get caught, I get caught (and I might as well get caught when I'm looking my best). Consequently, I got caught. Since then, six or so of the people there have seen me en femme knowing I'm a guy underneath.

I'm astonished by their almost complete lack of reaction. I'd sit in the kitchen fully en femme drinking my morning coffee chatting to them about politics or something. Their behaviour towards me has not changed even slightly. In some ways this is a relief, but in other ways it's not so great: they treat me like a guy dressed as a girl, rather than a girl.

Some highlights:

- In response to being dressed up one morning, one guy in the dorm said something along the lines of "You should go out, you look like a girl. I couldn't tell."

- A needy person asked for "spare change, miss?"

- The moment I realised I could just take out a mirror and adjust my makeup in public.

- I think I got spotted when I attempted to wear high heels and show off my legs a bit. The click clack when walking certainly draws a lot of attention. Then again, I cannot be sure, since if I saw someone wearing high heels and showing off their legs, I'd be looking.

- I had a handbag incident where the clasp banged against my forehead and unbeknownst to me, I started bleeding.

So, no real bad experiences so far.

- Becky

DonnaT
04-23-2013, 10:51 AM
Sounds like a pretty good situation.

Got any examples of how they treat you as a guy instead of the girl you appear to be? What they could do different?

Sometimes guys do treat girls as one of the guys.

Rebecca Watson
04-23-2013, 11:37 AM
Got any examples of how they treat you as a guy instead of the girl you appear to be? What they could do different?

Sometimes guys do treat girls as one of the guys.

I suppose you're right; I'm probably simply reading too much into it. One thing that annoys me is that they refer to me by my male name, but I could make more of an effort to inform them.

- Becky

Stephanie47
04-23-2013, 11:47 AM
If someone you interact with knows you are a male, why would you expect them to treat you as if you were a girl? I think it is very obvious the person know you are a male wearing a dress. They know your true sexual identity. If someone were to "tolerate" your dressing, rather than embracing it, why would you expect them to play along? Ever consider the viewer may be totally confused?

Beverley Sims
04-23-2013, 02:18 PM
I think it is great that you have a tolerant bunch of friends.
Be careful not to weird them out too much.
Just be matter of fact and take any jibes on the chin.
All the best Becky.