PDA

View Full Version : Happiness is.....

Kate Simmons
04-23-2013, 10:46 AM
What is it that truly makes you happy? For myself performing my favorite songs en femme or dancing en femme all night is heaven. It's the thing I most love to do. What makes you really happy in connection with dressing or just in general?:)

2B Natasha
04-23-2013, 11:01 AM
Sitting on the sofa with a good glass of wine. My wife and child snuggled on either side and the dog next to them. Eating pizza and watching a movie and having family time.

Stephanie47
04-23-2013, 11:27 AM
I really enjoy getting dolled up, preparing my breakfast and sitting on one of the swing sets in the backyard as I read the daily newspaper.

Cheryl Ann Owens
04-23-2013, 11:44 AM
In the summer I love putting on a nice sundress and sitting out in my secluded wooded back yard by the pool in a very quiet neighborhood just taking in the serenity. It relaxes me SO much. More important though is that my wife is 100% supportive in every way.

Cheryl Ann

docrobbysherry
04-23-2013, 11:47 AM
Organizing, planning, putting everything on, then looking in the mirror.

Whatever I do, or wherever I go after that, is simply gravy!

Lisa Gerrie
04-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Happiness is a Warm Puppy. (Sheesh, didn't you study Charles Schultz when you were younger?)

Nikki A.
04-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Seeing my children succeed trully makes me happy. As far as dressing it is just getting the chance to dress and going out with my friends both cd and regular.

Beverley Sims
04-23-2013, 01:46 PM
Happiness is a Warm Puppy.

I add to this look optimistically towards what tomorrow may bring.

ossian
04-23-2013, 02:38 PM
And not in any particular order....
Making my wife laugh
Cross dressing
Playing music
Solving tough problems with no time deadlines.
Experiencing something wonderful the first time.
Making my wife laugh. Oh yeah I already said that one.
and the list keeps going and going........

But there is a equally long list of things that scare the hell out of me!

Jenni Yumiko
04-23-2013, 02:51 PM
A day without a million kids and their friends running all over the house. (But when they are gone I'm sad)
Every 6 months when I pay off my previous 6 months of cc debt.
When the kids score a goal, hit a good cheer, solo without mistakes, dance a routine flawlessly.
When my wife nuzzles in my chest.

Danielle_cder
04-23-2013, 03:16 PM
being close to my family.

Jodi
04-23-2013, 06:48 PM
Truly happy has nothing to do with crossdressing. It is having good health, being productive, and having loving family and friends around me.

Jodi

BLUE ORCHID
04-23-2013, 09:20 PM
Hi Kate, Looking at my life and family and everything that I have.

SarahBJackson
04-23-2013, 09:55 PM
Carousing. Seriously, I love hanging with my friends and drinking left handed screwdrivers, especially at gay bars. There are a lot of things that please me, but happiness can be found at a crowded and dark table.

It's extra special if I'm dressed!

Rachel Morley
04-23-2013, 10:12 PM
In the summer I love putting on a nice sundress and sitting out in my secluded wooded back yard by the pool in a very quiet neighborhood just taking in the serenity.
Me too. On the weekend, in the summer mornings, wearings a cute sundress and strappy sandals, on the back patio, getting the shade from the tree, either in the hammock or in the lounge chair, sipping a cold drink and reading a book. Often my wife is right there with me too (although she tends not to wear a dress) Yep, life is good :)

Jessica C
04-23-2013, 10:14 PM
Happiness would be to go on a cruise open to cross dressers. It would be nice to have some one who could help me be the best me.

Ceri Anne
04-23-2013, 11:53 PM
Oh, you hit the nail on the head with singing en femme. I love going out with friends on Karaoke nights and singing my heart out. But really, I enjoy girls nights of any sort, where we can chat, talk, have dinner and just be girly. Winks at Marsha.

Going on a cruise en femme would be a dream come true.

NathalieX66
04-24-2013, 12:13 AM
I like Kate's post....but that's just me.

Dora
04-24-2013, 02:54 AM
I also love to Dance, i go to a gay dance bar where I live and thats a release, when I get up the courage I am going to go there CD which will be halloween.

Frédérique
04-24-2013, 08:00 AM
What makes you really happy in connection with dressing or just in general?

Just being dressed makes me happy, and everything else becomes happier because of it. Is it any wonder that I keep dressing, and continue to pursue happiness via my crossdressing? It really is THAT simple...
:battingeyelashes:

Kate Simmons
04-24-2013, 08:05 AM
Yep, pretty much a win/win situation Freddy.:)

Amanda M
04-24-2013, 08:13 AM
Still being able to breathe is a good start......

Really though, peace really does it, freedom from worry. Above all, seeing my wife from being stuck in a wheelchair and in great pain day and night becoming able to walk, swim and exercise. One of my happiest moments indeed was last week, when she was able to complete whole Yoga/Pilates class for the first time in maybe five years. There are, indeed, small miracles still.

Oh, and looking as good as I can en femme is not bad either!

Jocelyn Quivers
04-24-2013, 09:19 AM
A good picture day, where all of my pics turned out great, and all outfits I wore fit me perfectly.
Any work out which includes a consistent "runner's high" and in which I'm unable to stand or move at the end, collapsed on the floor barely conscious. It kind of brings out a good meditation and thoughts of reflection.
Being able to sleep consistently for at least 6 to 8 hours.
A good shopping trip where all of the items purchased fit and nothing has to be returned.
Electrolysis especially after a few weeks of seeing any facial hair.
Most importantly time spent with my wife, family, and especially when my wife goes out wearing my outfits.:)

Kate Simmons
04-24-2013, 01:27 PM
I know the feeling Amanda. My GF just had a total hip replacement. It's slow going but every little "gain" she makes makes me happy.:)