PDA

View Full Version : Panties

Jerigirl
12-14-2005, 01:53 PM
Hi Girls!

I've just been dying to post new panty thread (since I love them so much). I would really like to know what style and color of panties all you lovely girls are wearing today. Mine are a really feminine pair of pretty, red, satin string bikini panties. Oh! and I'm wearing a cute silky girl's victoria's secret camisole too! I just love my little panties and camis!

Kisses,
Jeri Girl

Randi Girl
12-14-2005, 01:59 PM
Iam wearing blue lace Brazilian tangas.They are a combination of lycra &lace. Actually I just ordered awhole bunch of panties this am. from Victorias Secret.randi

Darlena
12-14-2005, 01:59 PM
Hi there Jerigirl-friend. I'm glad you asked. Actually I'm wearing a plain pair of white nylon=tricot brief panties because they are comfortable and give me support. I would like to get a few pairs of those cute frilly rhumba painties that just saw in a catalog. YUM! P.S. Pink, Red & Black are my favoirite colors for panties.

lisaNywestchester
12-14-2005, 02:12 PM
ina lavender string thong today love the way they feel so sexy onmy smoothe body

Darlena
12-14-2005, 02:19 PM
Yeah, thongs can be pretty hot too. I use them to floss my groove thing.

Sedona
12-14-2005, 02:37 PM
Thongs 99 percent of the time. Right now, I have on a silky light pink Dior thong.

Helen MC
12-14-2005, 02:43 PM
Bottle Green schoolgirl knickers (full briefs).

Sam-antha
12-14-2005, 02:53 PM
Darlena, is you use of the thong things for flossing part of your artistic endeavour training ?

Me, im in pale orange, string,mini back velvety sort of thong. Feels great.

Angela Burke
12-14-2005, 02:53 PM
Here we go again!
Plain black Pretty Polly boy shorts with a small lace edge.

Love Angela XX

Nikki Dee
12-14-2005, 03:01 PM
Ddddon't aaask aaaany mmmore kw..qw..questions abbout ppppanties...it mmmakes mmee ggo all fer...funny.
Love NNNNNikki.xxx

toni2304
12-14-2005, 07:07 PM
i wear a thong every day no matter what im wearing.always black or pink thongs rule

annekathleen
12-14-2005, 07:12 PM
I love wearing Delta Burke Lace Tanga Boyshorts in my favorite colors of black, white, red, or pink, but lately I've bought just about every color that I can find, Im saving my wine colored pair for a special occaision.

Jerigirl
12-14-2005, 07:32 PM
Oh my! All this talk of women's panties makes me want to run out and buy some to wear!

Kisses,
Jeri

SherriePall
12-14-2005, 07:49 PM
I'm wearing a pair of white cotton high cuts. Sometimes I wear white cotton bikinis which I recently bought enfemme from Target. When I'm out (sounds like an everyday thing, but it's only been four times) I wear either white or black lace high cuts because they're sexy and make me feel that much more like a woman.

BrendaChristine
12-14-2005, 07:55 PM
Tonite, just plain old white Hanes cotton briefs

pauleen
12-14-2005, 07:56 PM
high cut bikini ,or brief,s are for me but with a dress and panty hose I wear nuthing I like the total feel of panty hose

Meag
12-14-2005, 08:36 PM
tonight I am wearing Hanes Satin Stretch Hi-cuts in light beige. I like the feel and the look. So nice aganst my smooth skin

Meag

Alaina Ann
12-14-2005, 09:08 PM
Just My Size pink cotton panties. It is cold and snowing and I want to keep warm.:o :o

Rachel Morley
12-14-2005, 09:20 PM
I love panties too, however Marla loves them even more than me!! especially when I'm wearing them! Here's the type she buys me and insists I wear. They're Olga Secret Hugs.

Darlena
12-14-2005, 09:30 PM
I do cotton too. I happen to have a few. A couple of them are done in cute little girl fashion w/ little roses & baby ducks when I sport the adolescent/teeny look. Any stories out there about buying these dainty items while in drab? I'm a bit timid at times so Valentines Day, Christmas season, Mother's Day are good bets. Otherwise I hit those thrift stores hard. Some have bag sales where you can buy as much as you can stuff into a bag for $1. SCORE! And I'm not ashamed of that. A girl has to watch her purse you know. Love, Kiss, Love, Kiss,

robinLynn
12-14-2005, 09:43 PM
hi tonight its just simple thong since i just shaved today

Laurie Ann
12-14-2005, 10:22 PM
I love thongs all types cotton, satin, silk and lace. I am wearing a blue and white striped pair of satin ones now.

cyancd
12-14-2005, 10:45 PM
Blue Vanity Fair nylon briefs for me today....

Cyan

simonep
12-14-2005, 11:31 PM
Trent Nathan pink lace / nylon panty. Present from my wife. :cool:

Christa
12-15-2005, 12:38 AM
Kind of a banner night for me. I'm staying in Santa Monica for work tonight. After I told my co-workers I was going to hang on my own tonight, I walked over to the Third St. Promenade and went shopping! Didn't have the nerve to go into Victoria's Secret, but I found lots of cute things at The Gap, believe it or not.

Came back to my hotel room, drew a hot bath, shaved from the neck down and am now lounging in bed in a pink bra, turquoise cami with lace, and cute little XS "extra lowrise cheeky hipster" panties (turquoise stripes).

On top of all that, I've continuing conversations with my longterm SO about dressing. We're both taking it slow, trying to understand it, and giving each other lots of "room" as the communication continues.

I'm lucky to have him... and I'm lucky to have girls like you to share it with.

How divine is this life?

:GD:

Helen MC
12-15-2005, 12:52 AM
Angel, those are lovely! They look really comfortable.