PDA

View Full Version : Going to the movies

Lacamas
12-14-2005, 02:26 PM
Shopping is fun, but a girl needs entertainment also.

Last week i went with a friend and saw Nardia.
Good movie it was actually worth $30.00 for the tickets and overpriced soda and popcorn.
The theatre was packed. I got a few stares but hey that is there problem not mine.

It was so cold that day i had to wear one of my longer skirts and boots.

Going to see King Kong today.

And guess what i am going to do after the movie.
Shopping!!

celeste26
12-14-2005, 02:30 PM
I saw the chronicles of Narnia last saturday good, very good but not 100%great. I also hope to see King Kong shortly probably on Saturday since that is usually the day I go the movies. I hope you enjoy it also.

susandrea
12-14-2005, 02:33 PM
The reviews for King Kong are great. I really "popcorn" movie.

Compared to a huge gorilla and killer dinosaurs, a CD seems like pretty small potatoes! :D :thumbsup:

I'm going to see it on Friday. AFTER Christmas shopping.

Sophia Rearen
12-14-2005, 02:43 PM
Compared to a huge gorilla and killer dinosaurs, a CD seems like pretty small .

OMG, :D That's too funny. :D :clap: :lol2: We should make an alert to all the girls.
I wanted to start a movement to get more girls out. I can think of no better way. Go see King Kong enfemme. Susan would you do me the honor of posting a new thread ordering this new directive? :yrtw:

toni2304
12-14-2005, 07:09 PM
narnia.good film
cant wait for king kong.something about the way they dress in the thirtys

Angela Burke
12-14-2005, 09:36 PM
Anyone remember "Queen Kong"?
The human lead was called "Ray Fay" in a homage to "Fay Wray" in the origional, and yes it was as camp as a row of silver sausages!

Love Angela XX

tiffiany
12-14-2005, 11:41 PM
I know how you feel as I just got back from seeing king kong and I was dressed up in fab form: womens garments underneath, womens pants, and a womens nice long sleave shirt, no wig or makeup though. It felt good to get out and interact with other people.

All I can say is, king kong was a great movie. There were scenes in their that made be cry. I thought it was so much better than the original.

Lacamas
12-16-2005, 01:22 AM
Ok i didnt get to see King Kong until today.

It is great. They did it right. I think it will be added to the classic movies list.

I had only one person look at me strange as i was getting the overpriced popcorn and soda.

He just stood their turning his head to look at me and back to his wife.
She looked at me and gave me a big beautiful smile.

Afterwards i went into Target and Winco.
Found some very nice earings at target.

Sweet Susan
12-16-2005, 01:34 AM
Ok i didnt get to see King Kong until today.

It is great. They did it right. I think it will be added to the classic movies list.

I had only one person look at me strange as i was getting the overpriced popcorn and soda.

He just stood their turning his head to look at me and back to his wife.
She looked at me and gave me a big beautiful smile.

Afterwards i went into Target and Winco.
Found some very nice earings at target.

You have bigger balls than I have!