PDA

View Full Version : Amazons or Matriarchy?

LelaK
04-24-2013, 06:58 PM
Would you like to be an Amazon if they accepted MtF CDs and if some or most of the women wore sexy outfits?
Or would you like to live in a matriarchal society, like some native American tribes?

I'd like either of those, if they had some of the better modern technology. I figure that CDs could serve as advisors to the women in dealing with patriarchal groups, since many of us understand male psychology better than do many women, I think.

I heard that there really was an Amazon leader named Xena or someone like her. I heard that her letters to her mother were found in an archeological dig not long before the tv show aired. Of course, the show greatly exaggerated her skills.

Wasn't Wonder Woman an Amazon?

Would anyone like to write a short story or play about CDs in either of those situations?

Kate Simmons
04-24-2013, 09:09 PM
The Amazons really existed but the legend of warrior women goes back even farther than that to what we have come to know as Atlantis. They fought against monstrous genetic mutations which included the giant Nephilim mentioned in the Bible.:)

Beverley Sims
04-25-2013, 02:51 PM
I just want to look like Zena, the warrior princess.

LilSissyStevie
04-25-2013, 06:30 PM
When I was a little kid, I read somewhere about Amazons and I would fantasize about being kidnapped and enslaved by them. Then there was "Sheena, Queen Of The Jungle" reruns which also fired my imagination. However, crossdressing didn't enter the fantasy until after puberty. Before puberty I kept my erotic fantasies and CDing separate. I don't know why. That's just the way it was. I tried writing a story once about a futuristic totalitarian gyneocracy. I got sidetracked by life and never finished it. I wonder if I still have it somewhere?

Jocelyn Quivers
04-26-2013, 10:33 AM
I'll take the Amazon Society kind of like the one in "Planet Earth" the Gene Rodenberry flick! Not only could I serve as an advisor in dealing with Patriarchal groups, I could also serve as a spy for the Amazons. Of course until the male society finds my stash of HRT pills, and my chest binders fall off revealing my true identity revealing that I'm not really all 100% male. Then instead of killing, capturing, or going all "Pulp Fiction" on me they try and turn me into a very confused double agent playing on the insecurities of my male side. Hey this could be a new Sci-Fi series with me being a confused and conflicted "Spock" type character!

docrobbysherry
04-26-2013, 11:01 AM
U MUST be kidding, Lela? Do u know how easy it is these days to actually become a female warrior, call girl, or any female role u wish to explore?

The number of games u can enter and play with other real people is practically countless! And, they live in various periods back in human history, too. Lots of girls here play. U should try that sometime.

sometimes_miss
04-26-2013, 12:37 PM
U MUST be kidding, Lela? Do u know how easy it is these days to actually become a female warrior, call girl, or any female role u wish to explore?

The number of games u can enter and play with other real people is practically countless! And, they live in various periods back in human history, too. Lots of girls here play. U should try that sometime.

Wow, just the thought of that brings me back. Phantasmagoria was perhaps the first really great game where the main character was a woman, and you really couldn't play it any other way other than to be her in the game. Loved every minute of it.