PDA

View Full Version : Changing Outfits During the Day

Taylor Ray
04-24-2013, 07:22 PM
I have been working from home the past three months and have enjoyed being able to dress all day. What I noticed was that I enjoy wearing a nice dress during the day while working, but around 6 or 7 pm I suddenly want to put on a different, more comfortable outfit. Any others out there who dress all day and change for different times, moods?

thechic
04-24-2013, 07:58 PM
Yep im somtimes like that,some times go out with freinds or the kids in the morning ,but when it comes to the evening i will often change into somthing else,i dont like being seen in the same outfit Twice.

suchacutie
04-24-2013, 08:03 PM
Heck, I do this in male mode too, so for sure Tina changes during the day, ending with a wonderful lounging outfit! :)

Taylor Ray
04-24-2013, 08:10 PM
Heck, I do this in male mode too, so for sure Tina changes during the day, ending with a wonderful lounging outfit! :)

Good point for sure! When dressed in male clothes, my options seemed more limited, so that even if I changed after work it seemed more of the same. Do women's clothes offer more variation on moods and expressions? My CD closet seems to have many more "oufit" combinations.

kimdl93
04-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Sure, I dress in daytime wear when I work...not often a dress or skirt, but entirely female, and at night when my wife and I are relaxing after dinner, I change to lounge wear of some sort...till women's wear, but appropriate for the evening.

I Am Paula
04-24-2013, 10:25 PM
I stay in my nightgown and robe while reading my email, having my coffee, then cleaning up the kitchen. Then I dress for the day. After dinner I put on leggings or a long skirt, and a sweater or tunic.

Frédérique
04-24-2013, 11:15 PM
Any others out there who dress all day and change for different times, moods?

I will often change skirts during the day, if only to give 'em all a twirl. Sometimes I feel like wearing red, sometimes I feel like wearing green, and sometimes I combine the two. Other times I simply must wear something BLACK…
:clap:

Beverley Sims
04-25-2013, 02:49 PM
Warm in the daytime cold at night.
This requires a change or addition of clothing.
The only time I fill my car up with gas in an evening dress is when the tank is empty and I have been out kicking up my heels.
Bit silly to go home and change.

Taylor Ray
04-25-2013, 11:31 PM
I will often change skirts during the day, if only to give 'em all a twirl. Sometimes I feel like wearing red, sometimes I feel like wearing green, and sometimes I combine the two. Other times I simply must wear something BLACK…
:clap:

What a great description of the 'changing mood'! I recently bought a pink daytime dress, and spent an hour finding the right shoes and undies to match. I wonder if GG's are as particular...

linda allen
04-26-2013, 06:19 AM
I generally take a bath and/or shower just before or after dinner so yes, I change after that, usually into a house dress or nighty. Sometimes I put my bra and boobs back on, sometimes not.

Sometimes I will change outfits during the day for no good reason, just because I can.

Taylor Ray
04-28-2013, 09:36 AM
Sometimes it takes me a while to get the right outfit going. I will put on an outfit and it just won't feel right, and this can be frustrating. I have several wigs and it seems like they are for different moods and outfits as well. Even lingerie seems to go with certain dresses. Not to mention shoes!

BLUE ORCHID
04-28-2013, 09:15 PM
Hi Taylor, That's all part of being a lady.

Taylor Ray
04-30-2013, 11:13 AM
Hi Taylor, That's all part of being a lady.

I sometimes get really frustrated about the fit of my clothes too, and then I start to obsess over my male body. I even start to doubt how I look. Do others worry about passing?

Daphne Renee
04-30-2013, 12:56 PM
I don't really change clothes often. However I don't get to go out often.. to your other question though I am sure many of us worry about passing at least to somewhat

Jackie7
04-30-2013, 12:57 PM
hi Taylor
When I work in my home office I generally change outfits after lunch, and usually again at evening. That's typically one or two days a week.
When I go out I don't worry about passing. I'll pass Until somebody really looks at me or until I speak. Nobody gives a second glance to a quiet middle-aged lady, but my gravel bass voice immediately blows my cover. OK, they've read me as a man in a dress, or they're not sure, or they're too busy to notice. BFD, sweetie. give them a wink and a flounce.

Jaymees22
04-30-2013, 06:37 PM
Hi, Yes I'll change outfits usually because I don't like the way it looks. If I've been shopping it's hard to resist trying everything on that day. Jaymee

Taylor Ray
04-30-2013, 08:55 PM
Ugggh! Finally got this wig to work!

linda allen
05-01-2013, 07:30 AM
............. I have several wigs and it seems like they are for different moods and outfits as well. !

That's one thing I don't do. I have one wig and one set of boobs. So, when I dress, I'm me, just like a GG. OK, some GGs have a couple wigs but most of the ones I know just wear their natural hair.

I may buy another wig. Not for variety, but because my wife said she doesn't like the one I have. I'll go shorter and partially grey to fit better with my age.

Maria S
05-01-2013, 08:34 AM
I rarely get to dress the whole day so don't have a chance to change. On the other hand I do sometimes have a last hour experiment with different clothes and shoes.

Maria

Jaylyn
05-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Being a newbie I guess I change a lot more than two times a day still getting used to the three different outfits wife helped me pick out. I stay at home most of the time so I can dress as I want. I am still not comfortable yet with every one knowing so when some one comes to the door I don't answer it. So far only once did this happen. Maybe one day I'll answer it. I love the makeup and still learning to apply it so I find myself always checking it. I reapply lipstick several times a day. Am finding out that it is harder to get in and out of hose and the makeup so am selective on how much to apply...I do take off the dresses and put on the nightie and watch our television shows we enjoy after the dinner meal.till bed. Haven't gotten used to sleeping in the nightie though so I will pull out my old T shirts and and wear them, after all that what liz sleeps in. Figured since she has been doing the girl thing since birth she should know best...

Taylor Ray
05-01-2013, 08:26 PM
That's one thing I don't do. I have one wig and one set of boobs. So, when I dress, I'm me, just like a GG.

I see what you mean Linda. I have four wigs at the present. One of them is kind of my go-to wig. Like when I wake up and make coffee and get dressed, there is a certain wig that just feels like my hair.