PDA

View Full Version : Went hairless, to my GF's chagrin

Sedona
12-14-2005, 03:01 PM
Well, I just went totally hairless (well, except for a "patch"). My girlfriend has known about my CDing for several months, but has had the "okay with me, just don't show me," attitude.

For the last month, I've been kind of gearing my GF up by telling her that I enjoy being hairless from time to time (once, twice a year, for a few weeks). She's okay with a smooth chest and back, and bikini area, but not okay with arms/legs/pits.

Anyways, I just said, F-it, Veeted the arms and legs, and had the rest waxed (incl. brazilian bikini). Yes, I love the way I feel by the way. I hope to marry her someday, and figure she should deal with it now.

The reaction, not the best, but I'm appeasing her by wearing long sleeves, and long PJs around the house. She's really cool, and figure she'll become more accepting over time.

robinLynn
12-14-2005, 03:36 PM
im almost all shaved and my wife accepts it. as time goes by your other half will accept it also.

Jillian310
12-14-2005, 03:39 PM
I have the most trouble with chest hair (I am fairly smooth to begin with). I just cant seem to get it really smooth there by shaving. All suggestions will be gratefully accepted.

Sedona
12-14-2005, 03:42 PM
I have the most trouble with chest hair (I am fairly smooth to begin with). I just cant seem to get it really smooth there by shaving. All suggestions will be gratefully accepted.

One word: wax! Make sure you let it grow out all the way, and head to the salon. Will cost you about 50 bucks, but my tip, have it done at a local beauty college. You'll be a guinea pig to a student (or two), but they'll tweeze every stray hair, and it'll cost 50 percent.

Tiffany Tuesday
12-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Sedona,

hairless just feel soo right for us girls ... so okay maybe no chagrin for a while but when she does, i think she will soon grow to love the sexual sensuality of the new smooth you!

Hugz x

Wendy me
12-14-2005, 04:19 PM
i was not going to shave this past summer to make my wire happy then i had a accdent with a razzor she flipped out then got over it no more hairy me... ever...

toni2304
12-14-2005, 07:05 PM
my ex bitched about me going smooth all over the first time i did it.but after two months of being smooth i said i would grow it back for her.then she told me the she really liked me smooth.so i was waxed every six weeks till we split.women no pleasing them

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-14-2005, 08:14 PM
my ex g/f not only loved me shaved (all over), she even helped...it made sex and sexual experinces exciting as all get out. i stay that way now, it makes going out even more believable as well. i can wear sheers now along with my signature mini skirts and heels....:D

sarahsfiona GG
12-14-2005, 08:27 PM
I LOVE it when Sarah is waxed and smooth all over. My ex-husband had a nice, hairy chest, which I liked. But when Sarah is smooth, I have a lot of trouble keeping my hands off her. :)

Fiona

toni2304
12-15-2005, 05:23 AM
waxing is a way of life now.
i cant imagine being hairy again.
im thinking about laser.anybody gone down that path yet
any advice?

Lisa Golightly
12-15-2005, 05:32 AM
I never quite saw what the big deal was about shaving, but then I guess I've been all-over shaving since about 16 so every woman I've been with has never known me any different. None has ever asked me to become hairy for her :p

Jillian310
12-15-2005, 08:29 PM
Today was leg shaving day in the shower. When I slipped into my tights after the shower, it felt soooooooooo good! If I get my chest waxed, will it hurt very much? It sounds quite painful.

jo_ann
12-15-2005, 08:41 PM
I understand why a lot of women don't like shaved. Two reasons I've heard is when your fully shaved, you look like a pubecent boy (think about it), and the other reason is because women are smooth and guys are rough, and everyone always wants what they don't have.. Hence, why should they rub your smooth skin when they can rub their own? they want to feel a rough skinned man because that's what they find masculine. My wife doesn't mind terribly if I shave my legs, but when I shave my arms she thinks I'm loony, and she gets pretty upset if I shave my chest. Oh well, she knew I was a crossdresser from the get-go, that's her problem.

KittyMuffin
12-15-2005, 08:47 PM
I would explain that I hate being all hairy and gross. I would tell her that she is lucky she doesn't have to have this disgusting filth-catching growth all over herself. I would then say that this is my body and I don't like it.

Adrianne
12-15-2005, 09:36 PM
I am shaved myself all over my body, i love my smooth body.

Abby Lauren
12-15-2005, 10:35 PM
I usually don't shave all over because i visit my kids from time to time in FL and am afraid they'll put 2 and 2 together and figure out why I'm hairless. The thought of always being dressed in long sleeves there is unappealing but I do long to be totally hairless at least once.

jo_ann
12-15-2005, 11:01 PM
my wife always wants me to re-grow my goatee, and I tell her no.. and she's like "why? because you like to be a girl?!", and I'm like "that, and I personally find facial hair gross". Maybe it's because my dad used to rub his face on me when I was a kid, but I just don't like it at all.

sarahsfiona GG
12-15-2005, 11:27 PM
waxing is a way of life now.
i cant imagine being hairy again.
im thinking about laser.anybody gone down that path yet
any advice?

Yes. I underwent laser hair removal treatments for almost a year. The woman I went to does not use a numbing cream, so it was quite uncomfortable, depending on the area. Don't listen to the bilge they feed you that hair growth disappears after four treatments. After almost a year, I STILL have hair grown. GRRRR. I haven't decided if I want to go back again, or not. After the fourth treatment, she cut the price in half, so there's that incentive. But I feel she's careless; she got too close to one of my tattoos, and as a result, my tiger lost her toes. :( Also, I began going to a tanning salon a few months ago, and laser treatments can cause white spots to appear on the skin.

Fiona