PDA

View Full Version : Laundry Day

Taylor Ray
04-25-2013, 12:14 AM
Live in apartment complex with shared laundry facilities. Still trying to stay private but don't know how long that can last. I have been outed by laundry at least four times already. Is this common?

Rogina B
04-25-2013, 04:46 AM
Who cares? Do they pay your rent? Of course not..It is only a big deal if you make it one.

Rita C.
04-25-2013, 05:58 AM
Rogina, you are so right. Fold and hang your laundry with pride

Lynn Marie
04-25-2013, 06:35 AM
A few years ago there was a woman living in my building whom I wanted to impress. After getting to know her better, I completely lost interest. After that l no longer cared what anyone thought about the black lingerie, skirts, dresses, and tops mixed in with my jeans, nor how they felt seeing this tall, well dressed woman driving away in my car! Nobody really cares. They may do a double take, but what are they going to say? Even my poor postman is still friendly after delivering at least a hundred packages to my door over the years from online lingerie stores, wig stores, and shoe stores. I keep my place immaculate, clean that laundry room, pick up trash around the place, and even replace bulbs and globes. I don't own this place, but most people think I do!

DonnaT
04-25-2013, 07:52 AM
Do you know that you were outed, or only that others saw your fem laundry? Because if that is all they saw, what keeps them from thinking it belongs to your girlfriend?

Of course, they could think both, that your either a CDer or it belongs to your girlfriend, but they don't know for sure. Unless you were dressed at the time.

I Am Paula
04-25-2013, 10:53 AM
People just won't put 2 and 2 together if the answer comes up =TRANSGENDER. It's just too far outside thier sphere of influence.

Taylor Ray
04-25-2013, 11:08 AM
Who cares? Do they pay your rent? Of course not..It is only a big deal if you make it one.

Well said Rogina. Thanks!

spandexgirl188
04-25-2013, 12:00 PM
Dont dwell on it. AFterall, how do they know you dont have a gf or that they arent someone elses? i once had a girl asked me about my underwear(female thong) if they were really more comfortable than reg briefs. She didnt at all care about the fact that they were femenine underpants.

Beverley Sims
04-25-2013, 02:13 PM
I thought you were doing your girlfriends laundry.
You should, it's a good gig.