PDA

View Full Version : Would you Part 2

Joanne_2003
12-14-2005, 05:18 PM
From the responses to my first post on would you wear a dress if it was accepted socially. I noticed a lot say that they would on a regular basis until the novelty wore off. Does this mean the reason we wear female clothes now is the novelty or because it isn't acceptable?

Darlena
12-14-2005, 05:35 PM
Joanne Dearie, you can most definately count on me. I've always been in the vangard considering fashion and such. A non-conformist if you will. I have never been a follower. More of an innovator following my own cue. If all the girls decided today that they were no longer going to wear dresses/skirts they may as well hand them over to me.(providing that they fit) I might wear girly slacks/pants when the weather turns cold like it has. With heels of course. Love & kisses,

Joanne_2003
12-14-2005, 06:49 PM
I would wear dresses no matter what, I just love the feel of the material swishing against my stocking clad legs.;)

toni2304
12-14-2005, 06:56 PM
i would wear a skirt every day.then again i've got a hosery fetish.also i love the way they resticed the way you walk

Jan W
12-14-2005, 07:29 PM
Definitely skirts for me.

If I had to perform an activity which precluded wearing a skirt I would cease that activity!

Wendy me
12-14-2005, 07:54 PM
ok plane and simple why wendy wears fem clouthing....wendy dosen't wear drabs....

SherriePall
12-14-2005, 07:54 PM
No, it's not a novelty. If it were I would have stopped wearing skirts and dresses years ago. Do I wear them because they're not socially acceptable. No. Would I stop if they were acceptable? No. However, I am thinking about buying a nice pair of pants to better fit in on colder days (the next time I'm out in public). Of course, I'll be wearing heels!

cosmolovesph
12-14-2005, 08:03 PM
I can't imagine not wearing skirts/dresses for the most part when dressed and if i were to that "majority" of the time, count in the swaying of the skirt/dress on my pantyhosed legs for sure.

I like the power suit with heels & hose look, but NOTHING like a fine skirt or dress on me or a GG

laixe62
12-14-2005, 08:03 PM
I wear a skirt, panties, top every evening my wife and I do not have any visitors which means I wear these almost every night after work until bed time when I change into a nice silky night shirt. If I could, I would increase the skirt time(?) to all day, every day.
Donna

SandraInHose
12-14-2005, 08:05 PM
Certainly not a novelty for me, either. I have been wearing pantyhose for 30 years, and the 'novelty', if there is one, hasn't even begun to wear off. If anything, it's become stronger. I would expect the same with skirts and dresses. I would love to wear hosiery on my legs and not have to keep them covered with pants, so I doubt I would ever quit wearing skirts anytime in this lifetime.

pauleen
12-14-2005, 08:52 PM
I would wear womens clothes exclusivly if it wear acceptible in todays society for men to wear womens attire.I would not only wear dresses but everything women wear from skirts, to sexy jeans ,to pant suits what ever my fancy for the day was.

Robertacd
12-14-2005, 08:55 PM
I certainly would wear a dress, I wear womans jeans ans slacks to work everyday as it is.

jo_ann
12-14-2005, 09:47 PM
not necessarily dresses, but at least femme clothing "high jeans and a low cut sweater works for me". Dresses and heels are nice and all, but often I'm doing work around the house "cleaning, rebuilding computers, woodworking", and ultra-femme sorta clashes with those activities. So I guess my answer would be femme as possible without constricting, unless I'm doing something that doesn't involve a lot of bending.

DKA
12-15-2005, 03:07 AM
lately its been a skirt and thigh high black stockings for me

Billijo49504
12-15-2005, 03:18 AM
In a New York Minute! But not dresses. But definately skirts and tops. I love to wear nylons under my skirts, along with a bra and some top, I'm in heaven. Not turned on, but just happy with myself..BJ

Lisa Golightly
12-15-2005, 03:33 AM
I just wear what I look good in... that's the point of fashion isn't it?

Gunda
12-15-2005, 04:37 AM
Hi,
If I were to be able to wear dresses openly with no stigma attached on a regular basis then of course I'd do it! That would truly be wonderful! I might wear pants during the colder months though.

Best,
Gunda

toni2304
12-15-2005, 05:32 AM
hosiery is just the best.i love tights & stockings.i wear a thong every day rain or shine.now its starting to get colder i wear a pair of tights to work under my trousers.its not a novelty.but if i could wear a skirt in every day life as a man.i dont think i would wear trousers ever again

cathy b
12-15-2005, 06:17 AM
i dressed every day for years now if it were a novelty it would have worn off by now and i would'nt be wasting my money on clothing.so my answer is hell no.

Veronica E. Scott
12-15-2005, 07:23 AM
I agree with Cathy if it were a novalty surely it would have worn off by now but I get the shivers every time I put something on that is sexy soft and frilly love all the girlie stuff.

DonnaT
12-15-2005, 08:04 AM
I wear a skirt, panties, top every evening my wife and I do not have any visitors which means I wear these almost every night after work until bed time when I change into a nice silky night shirt. If I could, I would increase the skirt time(?) to all day, every day.
Donna

I could have wrote that word for word, Donna. Parallel dimensions :eek:

JennyCD
12-15-2005, 08:08 AM
For me it has nothing to do with novelty. Skirts/dresses are just more comfortable. I hate ugly, binding clothing.

Tiffy
12-15-2005, 11:07 AM
I don't think so. I hate drab. The novlety wore off 20 years ago. It is a way of life for me.

Kisses, April Marie

HaleyPink2000
12-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Novelty HUH? No way, It's not like that for me. I'm dedicated lolol!

Ok, I'll stop being silly. I love dressing en femme. The more femme it is the better. Sometimes the more Sissy, frilly, lacey it is the better.

It's my mood at the time. Mostly I dress for the feeling. Like today was a dress day, flats just hanging at home.

It's not going to go away!

Haley:)

heathr1
12-18-2005, 10:03 PM
For me it is relaxation, but even if it was more acceptable I'd still not wear one in public.:eek:

freshfrankie
12-18-2005, 10:03 PM
If I could dress 24/7 I would. Do I love to dress? Is it difficult to say toy boat 5 times fast?:) Big hugs!

Love
Jeannie

LisaRaye
12-18-2005, 10:22 PM
I will keep it simple I love wearing skirts, dresses Etc. I am not really a pants, slacks, shorts kind of girl no matter how cold this is me. the day will come when I step out in to the world and I will be wearing a skirt or dress no matter what!!!!:) :) :)

Staci
12-18-2005, 10:26 PM
I would still wear dresses and skirts. You just look too good in nylons and a skirt to pass that up.

LisaRaye
12-18-2005, 10:28 PM
Staci that works for me exactly.

JennyCD
12-18-2005, 11:39 PM
To me, they are simply more comfortable. If it were acceptable, I would wear dresses/skirts all the time regardless of "novelty".

jamie-upstate
12-19-2005, 12:06 AM
i"d wear a dress for sure but it is more then wearing a dress my hair is know the same as when i dress i ware tights and panities most days of the week
i love to feel like a girl but going out public would be the graetest

Joanie B
12-19-2005, 12:34 AM
Joanne,
I may have a different angle on this. My earlier reply to your first question was not whether the novelty wore off. My point was that if I wanted to present a feminine persona, I would want feminine clothing. If someone invented skirts/dresses for men (I have seen such things, they sometimes go with combat boots), which were more masculine, that would defeat the purpose.

Having said that, I do prefer the look and feel of skirts and dresses and so would wear them just because I like them. I doubt the novelty would wear off, altho I might not wear them EVERY day, just as most women where I work alternate between pants and skirts...

Hope this helps.

Joanie B.

ReginaK
12-19-2005, 04:08 AM
If wearing a dress were socially acceptable, i'd never go back to men's clothes. Dresses are so pretty and comfortable. And there is so much variety. Much more satisfying than boring men's clothes.

Heck, if it were socially acceptable to wear a dress, i'd go around looking like Betty Page all day, so I doubt the novelty would wear off anytime soon. :D

Helen MC
12-19-2005, 04:15 AM
If it ever became acceptable I would wear a skirt in public as I feel a lot more comfortable in one than in trousers.