PDA

View Full Version : Test do you have a male or Female brain

Lucy_Bella
04-26-2013, 02:42 PM
Simple test not scientific tho .. http://www.allaboutyou.com/health/health-advice/quiz-male-or-female-brain#qtop-safari

PaulaQ
04-26-2013, 02:49 PM
Female brain here. I'd read a whole lot into that, since I think that is at least partly true, but, lol, it was pretty easy to tell the right answers to pick for the test to make it come out however you wanted. :)

Fun anyway though, thanks!

Aly Cat
04-26-2013, 02:53 PM
Apparently I have a very female brain.

Lorileah
04-26-2013, 02:59 PM
Very stereotypic. Easy to skew in the manner you want. (This is a Facebook quiz and I think you may have to be a member of Facebook to access it)

Lucy_Bella
04-26-2013, 03:15 PM
Female brain here. I'd read a whole lot into that, since I think that is at least partly true, but, lol, it was pretty easy to tell the right answers to pick for the test to make it come out however you wanted. :)

Fun anyway though, thanks! Yes very true so answering the questions you must be honest.. I have always considered myself at a conscious level ,very masculine....To be fair I thought out each question very carefully and answered them as honest as I could keeping myself at a subconscious level..I am sorry to say my results cam back as female.. Of course it's all just in fun and I will not take a test of this nature seriously but it is thought provoking how others may see us when our guard is down..

Jessica86
04-26-2013, 03:21 PM
I'm offended.....the whole thing says guys don't listen, guys are messy, uncaring cave dwellers. Okay. It doesn't say cave dwellers. Seriously though, I had a laugh at the last question. "How easy can you put yourself into someone else's shoes?" C-If they are size 12, very easily!

Courtneigh
04-26-2013, 03:29 PM
Link doesn't open ? Help ?

Beverley Sims
04-26-2013, 03:34 PM
I cant even pass the test, does that help?
If I only had a brain.

Give my details to Facebook?
I'd rather send my credit card details to Zambia, if I had one.

Julogden
04-26-2013, 03:37 PM
Not enough options for answers and the available answers are rather laughably stereotypical.

Alexis.j
04-26-2013, 03:40 PM
No surprise. .. female brain, now if the rest of the body would follow my brain....

Karren H
04-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Engineer brains are genderless....

traci_k
04-26-2013, 03:43 PM
Female brain. This quiz is actually adapted from another longer Female/Male brain test which has intermediate points for which you don't score anything.

INerxt quiz - I'm also having a mid-life crisis

Sheesh - LOL

vplshowoff
04-26-2013, 03:56 PM
Surprising that I have a female brain because I are an engineer.

Kate Simmons
04-26-2013, 04:11 PM
I usually flunk those things. Besides I could care less how I'm rated by some computer program.:)

Rosabella
04-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Female brain; I wanted to come out more female, but I had to be honest and there is a very stereotypical male part of me inside. Looks like an interesting website to subscribe to.

coolguy123
04-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Female, although I do all my own car repairs, home repair, and stuff like that. I was surprised.

Jenni Yumiko
04-26-2013, 05:01 PM
Gender is relative, we were all one at 10 -43
If the test knew me at all, it would not say I was balanced, I'm extremely off kilter

Tracii G
04-26-2013, 05:15 PM
Female plus it took the next test and was happy and I know it.
The commitment test was funny I answered honestly and it said I could be in a committed relationship.Maybe they meant committed LOL.

NicoleScott
04-26-2013, 05:44 PM
It was a trick to get your info so they can send you junk. I didn't give it so I didn't get my results. But it was easy to manipulate - I knew which answers could give me a female brain, and which indicated a male brain. Fun though.

Nyla F
04-26-2013, 06:25 PM
Ok, I'll be the first to say I scored as a Balanced Brain.

EmilyPith
04-26-2013, 06:38 PM
If I pass do I get a sticker? Wait, I mean pass the test... not the other one. Bah, can't do either.

Michaelasfun
04-26-2013, 07:02 PM
Female! Yay!! Thanks for sharing the quiz!

Jamie001
04-26-2013, 07:43 PM
I have a female brain, but some of the questions on this test are so stereotypical especially in the area of academia. For example on this test if you understand numbers and scientific topics well then you receive points for having a male brain. There are quite a lot of female physicists that understand these topics 10 times better than the average or exceptional male. In fact, there are more women than men pursuing astro physics.

Do you understand why I find this test somewhat insulting?

Stevie
04-26-2013, 07:55 PM
It said I was right down the middle.

AmyGaleRT
04-26-2013, 07:59 PM
My result was "female brain," but some of those questions I could have easily answered the other way when I was younger, which might have tipped the scales the other way. Perhaps the influence of my Amy-self is helping, which is exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for.

- Amy

Lucy_Bella
04-26-2013, 08:07 PM
I have a female brain, but some of the questions on this test are so stereotypical especially in the area of academia. For example on this test if you understand numbers and scientific topics well then you receive points for having a male brain. There are quite a lot of female physicists that understand these topics 10 times better than the average or exceptional male. In fact, there are more women than men pursuing astro physics.

Do you understand why I find this test somewhat insulting? I hope no body finds this test as an insult to women. I do understand what you are saying..I found this as odd also male brains on average are 10 percent larger than females..That is not saying males are in any way smarter it's just we have ..LOL ....Larger heads.. http://www.thirdage.com/love-romance/the-male-vs-the-female-brain

joanne_mi
04-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Lame quiz. Sorry, but it dropped too many times into the 'math is hard' and 'I'm a man so I can't feel or understand others' areas of brain sex. I'd really hope that we're more complex than this. No disrespect intended here at all.

MysticLady
04-26-2013, 09:00 PM
It said I have a balanced brain. I don't feel balanced rather lopsided though.......sometimes:heehee:

Ciara Brianne
04-26-2013, 09:17 PM
wow...How surprising. I have a female brain. I didn't expect that. lol (heavy sacrcasm)

I guess that's just another piece of insight into who I am.:battingeyelashes:

Ciara:<3:

carolinewalker_2000
04-27-2013, 12:49 AM
OK, so my brain is female; I just wish my body matched it better! (Granted it was pretty obvious how to answer to get the whichever result you wanted, but I did try and answer honestly.)

Paulah13
04-27-2013, 01:00 AM
If I feel like a woman, that means my brain controls all feelings!

Barbara Maria
04-27-2013, 03:02 AM
It says I have a female brain.Doesn't surprise me a bit.I already knew that emotionally I'm all woman.Guess I'm more feminine than even I thought I was.I like that.

Shelly Preston
04-27-2013, 03:56 AM
This quiz was almost stupid

The title should be Male or Female " Answer this to get the Brain you want"

Amanda_P
04-27-2013, 04:15 AM
I have a female brain. Well I could of told you that

Lisa Jeffreys
04-27-2013, 05:37 AM
Mine said female brain but I think it was close. I'm an engineer so things like engine capacity and math are interesting to me. Funny how they don't actually give you a score of how manys As and how many Bs. Or did I miss that?

Lisa

cdrachael
04-27-2013, 05:56 AM
Mine came up with female brain. thought after answering some questions I should change the answer to sound more male brain. But went with first thought.

NicoleScott
04-27-2013, 07:58 AM
I don't know why anybody would take this test seriously enough to be insulted. Have fun with it or walk away.

Jocelyn Quivers
04-27-2013, 10:29 AM
I'm shocked I actually have a female brain, bummer having it exist in a male body. Actually I refuse to accept this, tonight will be a Steven Segal, Rambo, Toilet/Bathroom Humor movie night, while en-femme of course! I'm also leaving the toilet seat up and will leave my dirty underwear on the bedroom floor, not pay attention to anything my wife says during conversations just to show my commitment to my male brain!

Cheryl T
04-27-2013, 11:43 AM
Female brain...but I knew that already...lol

AllyCDTV
04-27-2013, 05:06 PM
Hmmm Anyone else get, "You have no brain. Quit wasting your time on tests." :confused: Do you think it might know I'm a blond?

MssHyde
04-27-2013, 07:11 PM
50 / 50 brain for me

Allison Chaynes
04-27-2013, 09:42 PM
Female, surprisingly!

marny
04-27-2013, 09:45 PM
came up female. made my day. ty for the thread.

fem_nicole
04-28-2013, 03:35 AM
Female for me not a big suprise

DawnD
04-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Balanced. But I could see very stereotypical questions on that test. And while I did answer honestly, I could see how you could manipulate it to get the answer you wanted. If you wanted to.

phlover
04-29-2013, 12:07 AM
I tried two times and the both results were the same: female brain. But I think the questions were too conspicuous for the tested to control the results. Anyway, I tried to answer honestly even though I knew the answers might result in making me to have a male brain. But the result was female brain and it somehow satisfied my vanity.

ReineD
04-29-2013, 12:23 AM
This is one of the most sexist quizzes that I've ever seen! Good Lord, it's as if they expect women to be stupid. So if we can't do math, we can't read maps, we have no clue about music's underlying structure, we don't like to read technical data about cars or computers, we can't understand electrical wiring, we are not interested in weather patterns, etc ... it means that we must be women? And if a person is caring or intuitive about others it means that he cannot be a man?

Geez. :rolleyes:

ShyMichelle
04-29-2013, 03:53 AM
Happy to say , That it said I had a female brain.
However, some of the answers could have been more in the middle, but I had to be honest
with the answers as with myself.
Just a bit of fun I guess.

erickka
04-29-2013, 05:18 AM
Female brain here, but as others have mentioned, it it easy yo manipulate the outcome if you read the questions carefully. Kinda fun though.

sometimes_miss
04-29-2013, 11:33 AM
One of the most useless quizes I've ever seen. There's way more to it than these simple questions.

KarenCDFL
04-29-2013, 01:27 PM
The Test Results....... Drum Roll.....

Female Brain.

But I already knew that!

Annette Todd
04-29-2013, 03:01 PM
analytical...
So I guess if that is a more female trait, then the test was accurate.

Annaliese2010
04-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Female brain....(sigh)

Was ruthlessly objective answering each question and actually expected (hoped) it was true. That I'd score blue. But didn't. Got judged pink, now I must think! What all along I just assumed was wild escapism or a coping mechanism, maybe just isn't the case.

Hmm...didn't see THAT coming. Self-delusion -> Convolution -> Spiralling towards the truth beneath: synaptic architecture underneath. Female mind embedded deep. Cross-sexed hard-wired primary identity? IDK...just maybe eh.

Jennifer Kelly
04-30-2013, 01:31 AM
I answered honestly (because it's very easy to tell the "male" and "female" answers) and it says I have a balanced brain.

sometimes_miss
04-30-2013, 04:33 AM
Was ruthlessly objective answering each question and actually expected (hoped) it was true.

One of the huge problems with the 'quiz'. Knowing going into it what you want the result to be will almost always get you to give the responses that wil elicit the score you want to get. So the results usually mean.......absolutely nothing. Kind of like the quizes in Cosmopolitan and other girl's magazines. They'll tell you what you want to hear.

Annaliese2010
04-30-2013, 06:39 AM
One of the huge problems with the 'quiz'. Knowing going into it what you want the result to be will almost always get you to give the responses that wil elicit the score you want to get. So the results usually mean.......absolutely nothing. Kind of like the quizes in Cosmopolitan and other girl's magazines. They'll tell you what you want to hear.Thnx hun but you miss my point. When you're 'ruthlessly objective' i.e. considering each question, what it is asking, self reflecting, answering honestly based on what you know is the proper & correct answer as it applies to you, how you are, the way you think and act...not how you want to steer results...just what it IS? Than the score you get is an objective assessment - insofar as the theory that underlies such questions & the decision making built within is sound n correct.

Bur yeah...too simple a thing for it to mean anything so, I was wrong to do so & you, right to point that out sweetie. Thnx, have a nice day hun :battingeyelashes:

bobbimo
04-30-2013, 07:50 AM
I've got a balanced brain..Ha shows what they know..:-)
Bobbi

ashleymasters
04-30-2013, 08:01 AM
That was fun I got a 50/50. That fits. But the spelling was killing me.

lynnef
04-30-2013, 05:02 PM
female here... but then again, i've never been very "manly" heh

heatherdress
04-30-2013, 10:28 PM
Female, even though I knew where this was going.

Greenie
04-30-2013, 11:09 PM
I took this for fun too. I obviously have a female brain. But I got an engineering minor.... So some of the electronics questions and stuff like that and reading maps was strange. You can be a smart and self sufficient female? lol. Well whatever. :)

NathalieX66
04-30-2013, 11:37 PM
I have a sarcastic mouthy idiot brain, but the fact that I can draw pictures for a living validates my measly existence. What's a gender?

Female vs. male? Is this male vs. female argument like pizza condiments like pepperoni & mushrooms vs. peppers & onions? What about anchovies?

Ok, this just gave me my next new home made pizza idea: sushi pizza. Salmon, roe, eel, crab, rice, and wasabi ,lol!

Marcella Camira
05-01-2013, 05:17 AM
Female, But, I did answer honestly and didn't try to read into it. But ..whatever I have both.

mariehart
05-02-2013, 05:41 AM
Female of course but the test has some really obvious questions and some which are cliches such as men can read maps, women can't which is clearly not true in all cases. I liked another gender test , which I've looked for but can't find now. Essentially the questions were more random such as showing some shapes and asking which you'd prefer or apparently meaningless questions. It was fun quiz not intended to be serious. But it had an interesting twist. Everyone had to specify their birth gender and your answers placed you on one side or other of a line. Blue dots were male, pink female. Most pink dots were on the left side of the line, blue on the right with quite a lot of crossover close to the line. I was pleased to see my blue dot well to the left. The key to it was that the more people who took it the more accurate it became. In fact I deliberately tried to get onto the blue side and only succeeded by literally picking the answer I least believed in.
I liked that test better because many of these so called tests seem to rely most on gender stereotyping cliches.

NV Susan
05-02-2013, 11:26 AM
Female brain.....no surprise!

JoanneCDSydney
05-02-2013, 11:32 AM
I have a female brain....
But can see that this test is easily manipulated ......

Josie06
05-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Female for me. I find that any of these tests I take, online or in person, I always fall in the female category.

If my body only matched.

Sister Rachel
05-05-2013, 05:51 PM
Not a questionaire to be taken seriously :heehee: I guess I came out "Female", but that's probably because I'm wearing my favourite dress and lacy knickers right now, and WANTED to come out female.

Angela Campbell
05-05-2013, 05:59 PM
I need to get an x ray of my brain to see if it has a penis or not, then I will know if I have a female brain. (I don't think it does)

Sister Rachel
05-06-2013, 03:09 PM
"I need to get an x ray of my brain to see if it has a penis or not, then I will know if I have a female brain. (I don't think it does)"

Hahaha :laughing:.. a truly great line, Ellen! Made me laugh anyway:battingeyelashes: