PDA

View Full Version : Size conversions

In the closet
09-23-2004, 03:09 PM
Hi
I was wondering if anyone could help me translate sizes.Just basics like shoe and dress and bust
thanks, Jennifer

Tonia
09-23-2004, 03:17 PM
Hi
I was wondering if anyone could help me translate sizes.Just basics like shoe and dress and bust
thanks, Jennifer

Let me see, :rolleyes:
Ok what is your chest size measure your chest just under the Nipples, tell me the measurements_____. 2. What is your current wait and waste size measure just below your breast wear your belly button is that will determine your size.3. How tall you____ are this will determine your torso Length.

Tonia :p

Amelie
09-23-2004, 03:22 PM
The rule for shoe sizes-men's sizes are usually two sizes bigger than woman's. For example if you where a man's size 9, that would be roughly a woman's size11.But it is best to try the shoes on different styles can make a bit of a difference. In woman's clothes, I do this, underdress yourself as a woman. I mean put your bra on, with padding or stuffing, also if you pad your hips also do that now. When you are in this state measure yourself at the bust, waist and hips, these are your womans measurements. You now have to look up in a catalog that shows womans measurments, to the size of clothes they wear. I left out the bra size. The way I did it I measured around the breastline, this is the number part of the bra(the 38 in 38-c). As for cup size that is what you would like to be. I see woman's bras that say 38-A to 38-D or more. So like the real woman have different cup sizes so can you. Just pick a cup size you're comfortable with.
This the way I did it others might have different methods
Love Amelie